Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta /Amex Card GGD Promo

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2009, 9:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta (nee NW), Hilton Diamond. IHG (PT)
Delta /Amex Card GGD Promo

For those not following both the Delta and NW forums, there's a promo for double miles at gas stations, grocery and drug stores being discussed at:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...t-invited.html

I can't tell if this one is targeted though.

Bob H
Old Aug 2, 2009, 3:16 pm

Cool hmmmm Dl AMEX card..

I have had the AMEX Delta CC for a couple of months now ...and about 50% of the businesses I visit refuse to accept the card??? Hmmmm maybe jumped too fast!
Old Aug 6, 2009, 5:04 pm

Programs: BA Gold, HH
just saw this over on the Delta board, jumped through some hoops* and found i was eligible. yay! ^

*hoops=had to type in the URL on the address bar, login to acct, answer some verification questions, wait for page to load, and then finally get to the page where it shows that my card was eligible. *headdesk* but it will be worth the effort.
Old Aug 6, 2009, 10:43 pm

Programs: IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, United Silver, Garuda Silver, Delta Silver
Awesome promo, thank you for passing this along.....I think as long as you have a gold card your eligible because thats all i have, and no elite status on either nwa or dl
Old Aug 7, 2009, 2:06 am

There is a cap on it, though. The maximum number of "doubled" bonus miles you can earn from this promotion is 5K.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.