Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

TARGETED: 5k/10k Bonus Miles up to 50k/100k per RT on NW/DL/AF/KLM Till EOY [MERGED]

TARGETED: 5k/10k Bonus Miles up to 50k/100k per RT on NW/DL/AF/KLM Till EOY [MERGED]

Old Jun 28, 2009, 2:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
CO

I think you guys are putting too much into thinking about this. I think it's just a "COoperative" promotion.
Old Jun 28, 2009, 2:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
I think you guys are putting too much into thinking about this. I think it's just a "COoperative" promotion.
Too much thinking about a mileage promotion? On FlyerTalk? No way!
Old Jun 28, 2009, 2:53 am

Programs: TK Gold, Etihad Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold, IHG Gold.
I tried 4 different accounts:

NWA plat with little travel in 2009
NWA Silver with little travel in 2009
NWA base "former silver" with little travel in 2009 (switched to CO and already made PLAT.
NWA base with no travel in 2009

All accounts have an address in northern wisconsin and none were eligible for this promotion.

Cheers,

Timo
Old Jun 28, 2009, 2:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
Here's another question. Latest rumor says our accounts could be merged as early as October 1. If that happens, will the NW members who are now forced to use their SM accounts still receive the 5K/10K bonus miles with each trip?

I tried registering my DL SM number when DL announced their promo and I was denied.

As a larger question, will all of our promotions that are linked to our WP accounts be transferred to DL? Hmmmm.....

-RM
Old Jun 28, 2009, 8:21 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
So has anyone gotten the bonus miles yet?
Old Jun 28, 2009, 8:24 pm

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
So I asked the question over in the sister thread on the DL forum, and it got ignored.

Does anyone think this is combinable with the Shuttle 5k bonus offer? I'd assume no, and that offer says non-combinable, but I'm not an expert on combinability.

And it's times like right now where it seems that these threads should be merged.....
Old Jun 28, 2009, 8:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
In the past, many NW promos have been stackable.
Old Jun 28, 2009, 11:34 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL MM (thanks PMNW!), DL PM, UA PLT, just about every darn hotel program-generally GOLD type level
Access Denied

Me: 3rd yr Plat, multi-year Gold prior
CO Plat due to status match

100k+ this year due to Double/Triple promo

ah well.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 7:47 am

MSP based PE who didn't get the email and couldn't register. So, has anyone who is a hub captive been targeted for this?
Old Jun 29, 2009, 9:30 am

Programs: DL-DM, Hilton-Dia
Originally Posted by shiner
MSP based PE who didn't get the email and couldn't register. So, has anyone who is a hub captive been targeted for this?
NOPE!
I am a PE out of MEM.
They just feel that they "have" (you know where) us anyway.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 12:00 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro 2MM, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Bonvoy Gold
I was excluded also. I currently have over 27K EQMs with another 5 trips booked so far. I wrote NW yesterday to ask what criteria were used to decide who was targeted, and I got a response today, apologizing for the difficulty I had linking my WorldPerks and SkyMiles accounts. Hmm? I did that without a problem months ago.

I wrote back expressing my displeasure. It probably won't make a difference, but it made me feel better.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 12:44 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by hw711
So has anyone gotten the bonus miles yet?
Nobody flew this past weekend?
Old Jun 30, 2009, 1:28 am

Programs: DL, QF, QR Gold, MR Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Flying Buccaneer
I was excluded also. I currently have over 27K EQMs with another 5 trips booked so far. I wrote NW yesterday to ask what criteria were used to decide who was targeted, and I got a response today, apologizing for the difficulty I had linking my WorldPerks and SkyMiles accounts. Hmm? I did that without a problem months ago.

I wrote back expressing my displeasure. It probably won't make a difference, but it made me feel better.
I'm sure you'll get an answer that will answer your lost luggage question. For more info go to nwa.com.

(j/k)
Old Jun 30, 2009, 1:47 am

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat, DL 0.8MM
MSP Based, 110K EQM thus far in 2009... No invite, and worse yet - "ACCESS DENIED" when i tried to enroll... LOL

Old Jun 30, 2009, 7:37 am

Programs: NW-PE, Blue Star SeaSmiles
No love shown to this PE based out of CVG. Guess I have been recaptured and will need the help of either OW or *A to make my escape yet again.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.