Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

TARGETED: 5k/10k Bonus Miles up to 50k/100k per RT on NW/DL/AF/KLM Till EOY [MERGED]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TARGETED: 5k/10k Bonus Miles up to 50k/100k per RT on NW/DL/AF/KLM Till EOY [MERGED]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2009, 12:32 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA ExecPl, AT Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, National
I was offered, and registered for, the promotions in my Skymiles and WorldPerks accounts. None have the bonus miles have shown up yet I e-mailed TTU yesterday to see what's up.
Old Oct 26, 2009, 3:31 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Here's a fun test coming up for DL. Due to website issues I ended up booking:

PHX-MSP-YUL on NWA.com
YUL-JFK-ATL-PHX on Delta.com

We'll see if I get the bonus miles.
Old Oct 26, 2009, 4:39 pm
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
I just had 25k post today for flights all the way back to July. Sure took me by surprise because I had forgotten about this promo.

Still waiting for the new route bonus though...
Old Oct 26, 2009, 11:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP/LT Plat, SPG Plat/LT Plat, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, MR Silver
Originally Posted by TTT
I just had 25k post today for flights all the way back to July. Sure took me by surprise because I had forgotten about this promo.

Still waiting for the new route bonus though...
I had two 5,000 bonuses post with the notation "Air Activity Bonus: Loyalty Reward Bonus Mile Offer" backdated to the dates of JFK-ZRH and ZRH-ATL-JFK flights I took in September.

I thought that this was the new route bonus, but I don't think it is. I originally booked the ZRH flights JFK-ZRH-JFK but was rebooked on to the ATL flights when they cancelled the direct flights a couple months prior. SMS confirmed I would get the bonus.

Now I'm all confused which bonus I should be asking for - new route or 10k per round trip?
Old Nov 5, 2009, 8:15 am

Programs: riding the lifetime status. DL MM / AA MM
Originally Posted by CMK10
Here's a fun test coming up for DL. Due to website issues I ended up booking:

PHX-MSP-YUL on NWA.com
YUL-JFK-ATL-PHX on Delta.com

We'll see if I get the bonus miles.
i just got my bonii for stuff before the integration.. it looks like any two anything succeeded there.. i got one 10k bonus for these two one-ways:
- BOS-TPA, booked on nwa.com, flown on NW metal
- BOS-CVG-OKC, booked on nwa.com on NW metal, invol'd onto DL metal due to mechanical
Old Nov 12, 2009, 4:59 pm

any ex-northwest WP'ers getting this targeted-registration bonus POST integration??
Old Nov 12, 2009, 5:31 pm

Programs: NW Plat (formerly), UA 1K, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by DJMeatBall
any ex-northwest WP'ers getting this targeted-registration bonus POST integration??
I got my 5K bonus for a trip this past weekend (on DL metal), but am still waiting for my 5K Loyalty bonus from a trip in 10/03-7..... They told me via my TTU that I should wait 6 weeks and ask for it again....
Old Nov 12, 2009, 6:40 pm

thanks for typing back, SecretSea.... I only registered for this with my old WP number and not with my Delta number. But registrations were carried over to the Delta numbers automatically, right?
Old Nov 12, 2009, 7:47 pm

Programs: NW Plat (formerly), UA 1K, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Plat
thanks for typing back, SecretSea.... I only registered for this with my old WP number and not with my Delta number. But registrations were carried over to the Delta numbers automatically, right?
The itinerary in early Oct was DL one way and NW returning. Had to TTU lots of times to get the AMEX miles, but still waiting for the 5K Loyalty miles. Booked on NW with WP#.

Entirely DL metal trip last weekend booked on DL.com with SM#. I got everything correctly posted along with 5K Loyalty bonus.

I was invited for Loyalty bonus miles via WP # in July. All other itineraries have been correct. All other trips booked via WP# via NWA.com.

I have no idea why I am still not having Oct Loyalty bonus not posting.
Old Nov 15, 2009, 8:23 am

Programs: DL PM, DL MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG
I haven't received the loyalty bonus on any of my flights post integration. I called once in Oct and was told to wait until the end of Oct when many corrections would be done, but nothing yet. I guess I need to call again?
Old Nov 23, 2009, 3:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM 2 Million Miler, Hilton DM, Priority Club Platinum
TARGETED: 5k/10k Bonus Miles up to 50k/100k per RT on NW/DL/AF/KLM Till EOY [MERGED

For WorldPerks members who registered and have been receiving the 5K/10K bonus miles pre merger (and whose Delta SkyMiles account had not been targeted), has anyone received them post merger for NWA flights booked on NWA.com with your WorldPerks number?
Should targeted WorldPerks members who have registered keep their WorldPerks number in their reservation, or has the promo carried over to their Delta SkyMiles account?
Old Nov 23, 2009, 3:48 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Due to issues with Delta.com I ended up booking PHX-MSP-YUL on NWA.com and YUL-JFK-ATL-PHX on Delta.com.

Flew Saturday and Sunday. Miles and the loyalty bonus posted Tuesday. Looks like it's working the way it should at least some of the time.
Old Nov 24, 2009, 1:16 pm

anybody have any issues with getting the loyalty bonus credit for flights that included an american eagle flight as a connection?
Old Nov 24, 2009, 3:22 pm

Programs: DL PM, DL MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG
Originally Posted by anbhc
For WorldPerks members who registered and have been receiving the 5K/10K bonus miles pre merger (and whose Delta SkyMiles account had not been targeted), has anyone received them post merger for NWA flights booked on NWA.com with your WorldPerks number?
Should targeted WorldPerks members who have registered keep their WorldPerks number in their reservation, or has the promo carried over to their Delta SkyMiles account?
I called the PE line today because I was still missing my 10,000 per roundtrip loyalty bonus miles for all flights since the integration in Oct. I was put on hold for quite a while but all the missing miles were posted immediately. I suggest you give them a call.
Old Dec 20, 2009, 7:29 am

Programs: DL 1MM Platinum, UA 1k, HH Silver, BonVoy Platinum
I was silver NW at the time (PM now) and got the offer for 10k / 100k. I travel within France a lot with Air France, Paris-Toulouse (Airbus, ya know). So far I've managed 9 r/t's since I signed up (missed one by a matter of days as it took me the second email reminder before I realized what a good deal it was), and might do a quick MSP-MKE for about $100 to snag the last one. That would mean about 12,000 miles for $100...I think it's a good deal, lol.

The 10k miles always posted on the outbound flight. When the return flight is for after Dec 31 (as in 2 instances for me), the 10k get posted and then erased since it won't normally qualify unless you change the flight to earlier. I never had any problems and can't believe what a good deal that turned out to be.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.