Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

NW Pay with Miles/Earning Miles Question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2009, 12:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP

Hi folks,

Someone at work asked me this question and I took a chance at it, but I figured the NWers would know more about it than me…

She had booked a NW Pay with Miles ticket (forget what NW calls it) and can’t remember the date that she booked it. She took the trip, no miles/segments posted for the segments she had paid for.

She can’t find the receipt from when she booked the trip to see if it was before 9/12/08 (when I guess NW changed the rules on PWM to allow for segments/miles/upgrades on the segment you paid cash for), and she doesn’t have any way of getting the PNR pulled up (no old BPs, etc.)

Is there any way she can find out exactly when she booked the trip, or is she best off giving a call to NW Res to see if she should have accumulated miles/segments on this trip?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.