Wiki Posts
Search

PE Delta Companion Upgrade?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2009, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, NW PE MM
Thumbs down PE Delta Companion Upgrade?

NW PE, booked 6 domestic tickets (mine +5 companions) on NWA site for april 23 flight, flights turn out all Delta. Tried to use PU503's on internet, and NWA site split reservation even though nothing was changed.

Called NW to use PU503 upgrades, answer "hang-on - and then no"
use FF miles to upgrade, no
If I upgrade, no companion upgrade, would not upgrade without split.
How much to upgrade with $'s, $1000 + a change fee - so $2200.00 for two (i could buy the middle seat for $500 and byob)

So the PU503's are pretty much useless, the 900,000 FF miles are useless and because I split I may upgrade, but sitting solo for 6 hours. How stupid is that.

Very Frustrated and would have booked all NWA or CO. So now I'm sitting here with a split reservation and I don't know if that's good or bad. Anybody any ideas - past the 24 hour deadline too.

thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.