Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Anyone have much success with SDC on DL with NW Elite Status

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2009, 7:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat, NW Plat(x2), BMI Gold, IC Ambassador, etc

Tried it once and got told I still had to pay the 50$ SDC fee, even though I'm plat.....Just curious if anyone has any documentation showing this is waived for NW elites also..

Thanks..
Old Mar 24, 2009, 11:05 am

Location: CTU/TFU(Chengdu, Sichuan, China) - MIG (Mianyang, Sichuan, China) - EWR/JFK/LGA/HPN (Great New York City Metro Area, NY, USA) - HVN/BDL (New Haven/Hartford, CT, USA)
Programs: UA 1MM/F9 Diamond; Marriott Lifetime Gold; IHG Platinum; Choice Privileges Platinum
I did one SDC successfully in Montreal, QC (YUL) a week ago. I was flying YUL-JFK-BOS on award ticket but wanted to jump on the earlier JFK-BOS flight (9:15AM instead of 11:00AM). Although it took both the agent and her supervisor quite some time to sort things out, they did confirm me on the earlier JFK-BOS flight at YUL but with no seat assignment, according to them, that was the last Y seat on that flight. They did not mention $50 once they saw my NW PE card.

I got my seat 45 minutes before boarding.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.