Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

CONSOLIDATED "Linking WorldPerks With Skymiles?" Thread [500 Mile Bonus after Link]

CONSOLIDATED "Linking WorldPerks With Skymiles?" Thread [500 Mile Bonus after Link]

Old Oct 19, 2010, 9:02 am

Programs: AA, UA, WN
Originally Posted by PaperQueen
From the letter I just received in the mail:

“If you haven’t linked your accounts by the program integration date-—or you do not have an existing SkyMiles account-—your WorldPerks account will be assigned a new SKyMiles number, and you will receive a SkyMiles credential package for the newly created account in early 2010.”
I just did this yesterday. The new Delta account carried-over my mileage lifetime history from my old Norwest WorldPerks account (over 100,000 miles). Somehow I still had 113 valid miles lingering in the old Worldperks account although I haven't flow Delta or Northwest for 2+ years. At least now the account is active again and ready for use.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.