Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

AS ticketed/flight #, NW operated, NW EQMs?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2008, 7:10 pm
Original Poster

My apologizes if this has been covered as I can't seem to get the search function to work properly right now.

I'm looking at a ticket for this week to squeeze in a few more EQMs at the very last minute - but want to make sure this will count.

HNL-PDX (NW) and PDX-LAX (Horizon), ticket is entirely AS flight numbers with the first leg operated by NWA obviously and the second leg down to LAX on Horizon. Will this earn me 100% eqms with WorldPerks? For some reason Alaska seems to be missing from the partner carrier listings.

Thanks!
Old Dec 28, 2008, 7:28 pm

Programs: AA EP, AA AC
Originally Posted by TimCLE
My apologizes if this has been covered as I can't seem to get the search function to work properly right now.

I'm looking at a ticket for this week to squeeze in a few more EQMs at the very last minute - but want to make sure this will count.

HNL-PDX (NW) and PDX-LAX (Horizon), ticket is entirely AS flight numbers with the first leg operated by NWA obviously and the second leg down to LAX on Horizon. Will this earn me 100% eqms with WorldPerks? For some reason Alaska seems to be missing from the partner carrier listings.

Thanks!
Yes, certainly as to the NW operated flight, and yes as to Horizon/Alaska assuming it is a mileage earning non-opaque fare. Here is the link:

http://www.nwa.com/worldperks/earn/a...r.shtml#alaska

Safe Travels.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.