Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Combining NWA and DL Miles?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2008, 10:57 pm

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by NOLAnwGOLD
NW went from 9 to 12 digits a few years back. My 9 digits got 3 zeros added to the front.
Hmm. I still use my 9 digit number. Never saw it with zeros in front.

In any case, since they have committed to using the Worldperks platform for the combined FF program I would expect that our NW numbers will stay intact. If there is no conflict with the Skymiles numbers they may just fold them in as is. If the system can handle both 9 and 12 digit numbers now it's probably flexible enough to handle 10 digit numbers too.

There will have to be a reconciliation process to handle those of us that have accounts in both programs. Having gone through it when DL absorbed Pan Am and when AA absorbed TWA I would expect it to go pretty smoothly. They will try to do a match but will still give everyone in both programs the opportunity to tell them about accounts in the other.

I still have over 100K Skymiles that were earned mostly on Pan Am.
Old Dec 29, 2008, 7:33 am

Programs: ~IHG(p)/BW~Nat'l.Exec~ ~NW(SE)~ ~Cessna~ NASM.do-07 ~AAAF.do-05/06/07/08/09
"..still use my 9 digit number. Never saw it with zeros in front."

Looking at Grandma's "021xxxyyy"
Guess we'll have to wait-n-see...
/.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.