Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KE awards now show on NWA site

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2008, 4:26 pm
Original Poster

KE awards now show on NWA site

Just noticed this today. Have to do each individual day, though, the calender function doesn not work.
Old Nov 3, 2008, 4:44 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA ExecPlat
Very nice! Way to go nwa! And just in time that I needed to start planning a trip to Asia.
Old Nov 3, 2008, 4:46 pm
Original Poster

actually the calender function does work, as long as you leave the non stop flight box unchecked.
Old Nov 3, 2008, 7:07 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
wow- that is great, and from dates I'm looking at around Thanksgiving there is good ex-LAX and ex-SEA availability in business class.
Old Nov 3, 2008, 8:19 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, Alaska MVP Gold75, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum
This is great news, hopefully a feature that survives the 'merge'
Old Nov 3, 2008, 8:29 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL MM (thanks PMNW!), DL PM, UA PLT, just about every darn hotel program-generally GOLD type level
I'm new to trying to use the award search and seem hopeless. I see where there is a list of online partners but don't see KE. I put in dummy dates and then hit the calendar function to see award lists. I don't see anything but NW flights. Someone please help me!

I am looking to go to BKK sometime in Feb. I should see KE flights.

Thanks to all!
Old Nov 3, 2008, 9:20 pm

CZ flights are coming up too!
Old Nov 3, 2008, 9:22 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
Lots of intreresting selections from IAD-ICN... but alas when I click the "Continue" I get the message from hell....

The itinerary selected is no longer available. Please make another selection. (Message 101)
Old Nov 4, 2008, 12:06 am

Programs: AA/EP, PC/RA
Originally Posted by SirJman
CZ flights are coming up too!
CZ is already availble, NWA.com is awsome. Delta.com has one year to catch up.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 8:00 am

Programs: Delta DM CO PE OZ GE AMTRAK
Originally Posted by spkg
CZ is already availble, NWA.com is awsome. Delta.com has one year to catch up.
how come if I search for PEK to ICN, KE flights don't come up. But if I search for PEK to NRT, both NWA and KE flights come up?

For CZ, does that mean PEK-CAN flights will come up too?

By the way, KE intra asia flights are very expensive, at 50,000/70,000, not a good deal.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 8:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by amtrakusa
how come if I search for PEK to ICN, KE flights don't come up. But if I search for PEK to NRT, both NWA and KE flights come up?
It's called married segment availability. In this instance KE is ready to offer award seats for aaa-bbb-ccc, but not aaa-bbb. It happens all the time.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 8:30 am

Programs: UA 1K (MM), DL, AA, AS, HHonors, SPG, Kimpton, Hyatt, IC PC, Marriott Titanium (LT PLT), Hertz PC
Has anyone successfully found north america-Auckland with the KE availability? I haven't been able to pull it up anywhere.
I know that KE flies US-ICN-AKL.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 8:38 am

Programs: DL GM/MM
Originally Posted by GBadger
Has anyone successfully found north america-Auckland with the KE availability? I haven't been able to pull it up anywhere.
I know that KE flies US-ICN-AKL.
We flew that last year. KE award flights (2 seats in business class) ORD-ICN-AKL and return AKL-ICN-SEA.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 8:45 am

While I still can't get a MSP-SYD on an award ticket, what is interesting is on paid tickets I now get options for SQ, JL and Quantas ex NRT. That I definitely wasn't getting when I was searching for SYD flights a couple weeks ago.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 11:46 am

Programs: *A Silver, AA Gold + Miles Scattered Everywhere.
looks like a bunch of partners are available online. KE, CZ, Air Europa, Kenya, Copa, KingFisher, Hawaiian.

wonder how many of these partners will survive the merge and continue partnerships with delta. (The non-skyteam ones i mean)

EDIT: All of them work but only to a certain degree probably working out the kinks.

I think this is one of the best sites in terms of booking award travel. 100 times better than .bomb (UAL) award site.

Last edited by aaron1262; Nov 4, 2008 at 12:11 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.