Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Does anyone know what the .1 or .2 behind WP# means? FF#: "NWxxx-xxx-xxx.2"?

Does anyone know what the .1 or .2 behind WP# means? FF#: "NWxxx-xxx-xxx.2"?

Old May 16, 08, 6:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United1K, AA ExPlAAt, DL MM/Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by frankc98376 View Post
Could also be referring to the passenger number in the PNR- if only one it's 1.1
No I am checked in for a flight tomorrow and mine has a .2 at the end.
Old May 16, 08, 8:39 pm

Both boarding passes tomorrow from MKE-DTW-YUL have NWxxxxxxxxxxxT.1 GOLD/ELITE on it.

NWA International Gold Elite Award ticket. T=???

FYI, first segment is MSN-MKE on Midwest Airlines. I was able to print(reprint) out NWA boarding passes(on nwa.com site) after OLCI with Midwest website.
Old May 17, 08, 2:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United1K, AA ExPlAAt, DL MM/Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by madison8 View Post
Both boarding passes tomorrow from MKE-DTW-YUL have NWxxxxxxxxxxxT.1 GOLD/ELITE on it.

NWA International Gold Elite Award ticket. T=???

FYI, first segment is MSN-MKE on Midwest Airlines. I was able to print(reprint) out NWA boarding passes(on nwa.com site) after OLCI with Midwest website.
I would guess that Nothing = Base .1 = ST Elite (Silver/Gold) and .2 = ST Elite plus (Plat)
Old May 17, 08, 4:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Silver (1MM), Marriott LT Titanium
.1 = Silver/Gold
.2 = Platinum
T = Award Ticket

I just looked at OLCI for my flights tomrw and it lists my WP# as nnnnnnnnnT.2 --- I'm on an award ticket and I'm also Plat elite.

I'm confused as to why a Gold Elite would see a .2. I wonder if NWA had a bug when they implemented this but have since corrected it?

-RM
Old May 17, 08, 10:49 pm

Originally Posted by RobOnLI View Post
.1 = Silver/Gold
.2 = Platinum
T = Award Ticket

I just looked at OLCI for my flights tomrw and it lists my WP# as nnnnnnnnnT.2 --- I'm on an award ticket and I'm also Plat elite.

I'm confused as to why a Gold Elite would see a .2. I wonder if NWA had a bug when they implemented this but have since corrected it?

-RM
Was it a bug or was it a conspiracy by the Silver and Gold supporters underground group in Egan- a dastardly bunch of sympathizers. Evildoers that sneak in at midnight and upgrade Golds ahead of Plats and pay FA's to not serve pre-flight cocktails.
Old May 17, 08, 11:23 pm

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Silver (1MM), Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by frankc98376 View Post
Was it a bug or was it a conspiracy by the Silver and Gold supporters underground group in Egan- a dastardly bunch of sympathizers. Evildoers that sneak in at midnight and upgrade Golds ahead of Plats and pay FA's to not serve pre-flight cocktails.
Frank - if you're from King, Snohomish or Pierce counties then it was a bug. Any other county in Washington State and it was a conspiracy :-D

-RM

Search this Thread
Search Engine: