Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vernor's is Back (Exciting?)

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2008, 7:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta (nee NW), Hilton Diamond. IHG (PT)
Vernor's is Back (Exciting?)

I noticed the other day that they once again have Vernor's at the DTW WC in puddle jumper land (aka B/C concourse).

Just wonder how long it's been back and whether anyone is excited <lol>?

Bob H
Old May 12, 2008, 11:51 am

Hasn't been there for a while? I first tried it at that lounge several months ago. I asked the desk staff what exactly it was. I was told it was a local drink and that when you are sick you are suppose to inhale the bubbles after pouring it! Now whenever I am there I get it and inhale the bubbles (and get funny looks).

I really hope that when DL takes over they leave the Vernor's alone...AND the coffee/hot chocolate machine! In the CRCs they just have Swiss Piss packets!
Old May 12, 2008, 4:00 pm

so is Vernors being served in cans from those under-the-shelf fridges or from the soda dispensers??
Old May 12, 2008, 5:59 pm

Speaking of Ginger Ale, has anyone noticed if it's back on the planes? I had three segments (all F or WBC) the other month and there wasn't a ginger ale to be found.
Old May 12, 2008, 6:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United1K, AA ExPlAAt, DL MM/Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by motytrah
Speaking of Ginger Ale, has anyone noticed if it's back on the planes? I had three segments (all F or WBC) the other month and there wasn't a ginger ale to be found.
Had a can in FC on Saturday from BOS-MSP.
Old May 12, 2008, 6:26 pm

Programs: DL, AA
I've seen it around. Must be bad luck...
Old May 12, 2008, 11:22 pm

Programs: DL Gold, AA Platinum, SM, OP, HHonors Gold, SPG Ambassador
There was 1 can of Canada Dry Ginger Ale on my CDG-DTW last week. Only 1 Martell Cognac as well, 30ml.
Old May 12, 2008, 11:36 pm

Programs: HHonors-Diamond, SPG-Platinum, Marriott-Platinum,NW-Plat
Vernors is Disgusting

Canada Dry rocks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.