Fare rules....where do I find them?

Old Jan 21, 08, 11:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: NWA Platinum Elite, Million miler plus
Fare rules....where do I find them?

I've searched and cannot find this information. I am faced with maybe having to change or cancel a ticketed international itinerary and am trying to figure out what the change fee will be. NWA says to refer to fare rules, but I cannot find them anywhere and there is nothing with my eticket that explains this either. Am booked in M class on NW, T on AF, Q on KL and NW return.
Old Jan 21, 08, 12:04 pm

Originally Posted by DESMOINESguy View Post
I've searched and cannot find this information. I am faced with maybe having to change or cancel a ticketed international itinerary and am trying to figure out what the change fee will be. NWA says to refer to fare rules, but I cannot find them anywhere and there is nothing with my eticket that explains this either. Am booked in M class on NW, T on AF, Q on KL and NW return.
When you look at your ticket online at NWA.com click on the "View Receipt" button. There should be links to the fare rules towards the bottom.
Old Feb 5, 08, 9:40 pm

deleted

Last edited by hjpark92; Jun 27, 08 at 5:21 pm
Old Feb 5, 08, 10:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Looks like a K fare, with some sort of discount coupon, or something attached to it. Doesn't look like a M fare to me.
Old Feb 5, 08, 11:13 pm

Programs: CO
The way I check there is by clicking view receipts and then I go down and click on the fare base code which for my reservation is VXSPCL2/PI002. I have no idea why yours won't come up. I am sure if you call northwest they will be able you over the phone.
Old Feb 5, 08, 11:15 pm
ed1

Programs: NW: SE & WC
Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero View Post
Looks like a K fare, with some sort of discount coupon, or something attached to it. Doesn't look like a M fare to me.
Two different posters. OP had the M fare and hjpark92 was asking about the rules for the K fare.

Originally Posted by hjpark92 View Post
My fare rule is KR7****/PK***.
Nwa.com says "Fare rules for this fare basis code are not available".

What does it mean? Is there specified date to see fare rules? My departure date is in the middle of Feb.
Unless someone here can suggest something better, call NW and ask them where to find the rules.
Old Feb 6, 08, 2:51 am

Programs: CO
Talking

Originally Posted by ed1 View Post
Two different posters. OP had the M fare and hjpark92 was asking about the rules for the K fare.

Unless someone here can suggest something better, call NW and ask them where to find the rules.
Hey I said it first.

Search this Thread