Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Thanks to you all for such great information

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2004, 8:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, National Emerald Club, Hilton Gold

Hi.

I don't post often here as I haven't shared a lot of the same experiences as many of you have. And that is simply because I don't travel nearly as much as I used to and have just became an Silver/Tin elite member. But, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for posting such great information and tips. I just took my first trip this past weekend as a Silver Elite member and used things like ITN to follow available seats, who to call for small problems, etc. I flew ORD-DTW-SEA-MSP-SEA and only missed being upgraded on the DTW-SEA leg and that was because it was a A320. But, 5C on the 320 is a great seat. A Kudos to NW as well for the free upgrades and preferred seating. They are simply wonderful considerations and rewards for a lot of time in middle seat of many flights.

WildcatJer
Old Feb 9, 2004, 8:49 am

Programs: DL MM Plat, PC&HH Gold

pretty soon you will be teaching us stuff! this is a great community!!!!
Old Feb 9, 2004, 11:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United 1K and 1MM, Marriott Ambassador

I definitely second that.

You will find that FTs in the NW board are generally much happier than those in the CO/DL board. People there routinely make fun of the respective CEO of the airlines as some sort of fashion

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by doglover:

pretty soon you will be teaching us stuff! this is a great community!!!!
</font>
Old Feb 9, 2004, 1:22 pm

Programs: BA Gold · A3 Gold · DL Gold · VY apologist
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by BOS-NWA:

I definitely second that.

You will find that FTs in the NW board are generally much happier than those in the CO/DL board. People there routinely make fun of the respective CEO of the airlines as some sort of fashion

</font>
Here, we just make fun of the ex-CEO

You want fries with that?

------------------
-alan in sitges, home of the new, improved Si-Re-Do
Old Feb 9, 2004, 5:14 pm

Programs: UA Premier 1K: PlAAtinum; DL SM, MM; Marriott Gold; CO Plat Emeritus; NW Plat Emeritus
No we're all gonna say how NW sucks, so they won't all come over. It's getting crowded!
Old Feb 9, 2004, 6:55 pm

Programs: DL, ZSR, MHD ;)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Alpha Golf:
No we're all gonna say how NW sucks, so they won't all come over. It's getting crowded!</font>
Well, NW could add more flights

Old Feb 9, 2004, 8:20 pm

Programs: AA, WN & many Hotels... avoids UA like the plague!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by alanw:

</font>
Sorry, whoppers are delayed, while chicken sandwich canceled due to a mechanical on the old and outdated McFry-9ers...

Oh that's right, he's off to the air cargo market now, does that now mean "the world not on time", "When you positively dont need it tomorrow"
Old Feb 10, 2004, 5:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United 1K and 1MM, Marriott Ambassador

I remember vividly once on the CO board, there was a huge debate about CO CEO Mr. B. Gordon's home address and how a petition could be dropped in his mailbox

If you do a search "GORDO", you will likely find hundreds of results, especially in the archieves

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by alanw:

</font>

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.