Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

schedule change?? Does tkt nbr change too?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2003, 10:50 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: NW Plat, UA 2P, DL FO, HH Silver, Starwood Gold

Recently i've had shcedule changes on Jan/Feb bookings. When an agent does a reissue does the ticket number change as well?? On DL in the past when a skd change occurs and the tkt is reissued the tkt nbr changes too, so that the psgr can still use online/kiosk checkin. Any ideas?? Thanks!
Old Nov 3, 2003, 11:18 pm

Anytime a reissue is done, there will be a new ticket number as a result. A reissue should be done for most schedule changes, one reason, as you mentioned, so you may still use the SSDs and internet check-in.
Old Nov 3, 2003, 11:24 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Vegas Agent:
Anytime a reissue is done, there will be a new ticket number as a result. A reissue should be done for most schedule changes, one reason, as you mentioned, so you may still use the SSDs and internet check-in.</font>
As long as you're traveling via the same cities on the same dates, NW will no longer reissue a new ticket number... this policy changed in Decemeber.
Old Apr 14, 2007, 5:34 pm
Suspended

Programs: Continental Gold Elite, United Premier Executive
How about when the O&D cities remain the same, but the connecting point changes?
Old Apr 14, 2007, 6:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Originally Posted by HeathrowGuy
How about when the O&D cities remain the same, but the connecting point changes?
In that case, I believe the ticket must be reissued.
Old Apr 14, 2007, 6:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Originally Posted by IndustrialPatent
As long as you're traveling via the same cities on the same dates, NW will no longer reissue a new ticket number... this policy changed in Decemeber.
btw, are you the same IndustrialPatent from years past? If so, welcome back! If not, welcome to FT!
Old Apr 14, 2007, 7:49 pm

From past experience using award tickets on DL issued by NW- if the flight numbers change have the ticket re-issued. Not only can you not use online or kiosk checkin- the agent at the airport had to call NW to get a reissue so she could check us in. Electronic ticket records must match itin on DL was what she told us.
Lucky we got there early- this took some time.
Old Apr 14, 2007, 8:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Originally Posted by channa
btw, are you the same IndustrialPatent from years past? If so, welcome back! If not, welcome to FT!
I think you should check the post date: Nov 3, 03. It's been a long time since he was last around.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.