silver elite upgrade window ?

Old Oct 30, 2003, 5:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM
silver elite upgrade window ?

Hi all-

My wife and I are new NW silver elites. I tried to search for the answer to this, but couldn't find this particular question.

This weekend we are traveling LAX-DTW-IAH-TPA and back. We are departing on the red eye out of LA Friday night, finishing our trip Saturday morning on CO from DTW-TPA. When checking in online, we were put on the waitlist for first from LAX-DTW. Nothing was mentioned about upgrading on the CO flights.

Is the upgrade window after midnight today for the Saturday CO flights or is it tomorrow? Does it go from the beginning of the trip or by individual segments? Maybe this is a simple question, but I figured someone here could answer it!

Thanks,
Shane
Old Oct 30, 2003, 6:05 pm

NW upgrades usually run 12-hours out before the published times... CO upgrades run on-time. That said, I wouldn't be prepared to be upgraded on CO as a silver - the upgrade will more likely come at the gate or on the plane.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.