Wiki Posts
Search

Hypothetical Question

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2007, 6:24 am
Original Poster

Hypothetical Question

We are booked (because of wife's award ticket) MSP-EWR-AMS-MAD
the MD11 from EWR-AMS has been cancelled several times. Last time on Tuesday. If I check my computer before I leave for MSP and find out the flight never left AMS, can I get NW to put us on the MSP-AMS flight later that day, which should get us into AMS in time for the MAD flight?

edited To add date of depature - 12/18

Last edited by jimc_usa; Dec 13, 2007 at 6:53 am
Old Dec 13, 2007, 6:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL SkyClub Lifer
Originally Posted by jimc_usa
the MD11 from EWR-AMS has been cancelled several times. Last time on Tuesday. If I check my computer before I leave for MSP and find out the flight never left AMS, can I get NW to put us on the MSP-AMS flight later that day, which should get us into AMS in time for the MAD flight?
I hope you weren't planning to fly through EWR today.
Old Dec 13, 2007, 6:54 am

Co62

What about CO62 (EWR-MAD) as a reroute option if you're in EWR and the AMS get cancelled?
Old Dec 13, 2007, 7:06 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DTownBrian
What about CO62 (EWR-MAD) as a reroute option if you're in EWR and the AMS get cancelled?
Thanks - I do have a list of options, and that is one of them.
Old Dec 13, 2007, 7:26 am

Originally Posted by jimc_usa

edited To add date of depature - 12/18
I think NW would probably still send you to EWR since no one knows if they'd find a replacement aircraft in time. If not, you'd stand a good shot at CO62, IMO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.