Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

2,500 EQM for On-line / Kiosk check in: Any codes?

Old Sep 30, 03, 10:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP ; Free Agent Super Duper Diamond Treasure Chest ;)

My wife got this offer in the mail today, but we can't seem to find the letter. It said that if she checked-in on NWA.com or used the E-kiosk three times till Dec. 31st, she'll get 2,500 elite miles. Now, since I don't have the letter, I can't post any details, but if someone has a promo code to register (not even sure if it required one, but just want to confirm) please let me know. Thanks in advance
Old Oct 2, 03, 10:56 pm
Original Poster

Anyone ?
Old Oct 2, 03, 11:52 pm

she got the letter and then promptly lost it?

Hmm, that sounds like me when I receive my credit card statement.

Old Oct 3, 03, 4:43 am

Time to trade her in?
Old Oct 3, 03, 7:54 am

Can she be prosecuted for this in front of a FT tribunal?
Old Oct 5, 03, 9:07 pm
Original Poster

yeah... yeah... yeah y'all!

Found the letter. There is no code to register with.
Old Oct 6, 03, 1:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Currently in Bloomington, IN, but Normally NYC, CDG, and even POZ or wherever FT takes me.
Programs: Northwest Airlines. MTA pay-per-ride Metrocard; zero-balance Oyster card.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by knit-in:
yeah... yeah... yeah y'all!

Found the letter. There is no code to register with.
</font>
Could you provide any additional details?
Old Oct 7, 03, 8:23 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by notsosmart:
Could you provide any additional details?</font>
Dear Ms._______
If you're like most frequent travellers we know every minute counts. So why spend them waiting in line? NWA invites you to check out our fast, hassle free check-in options via NWA.com and at our airport self service check-in kiosks. Try either one right now and we'll make it well worth your time:

Get 2,500 Miles Closer to Renewing or Upgrading Your WorldPerks Elite Membership When You Try Self-Service Check0in!

Simply check-in for your flight via nwa.com or at one of our airport self-service check-in kiosks three times between Oct 1 and Dec 31, 2003, to automatically receive 2,500 WorldPerks Elite Qualifying Miles.

(some details follow the above on the merits of on-line check-in and the e-check-in kiosks)

Dont miss this exclusive invitation...look forward to welcoming you on board a Northwest flight.

Beth Shultis
VP
Marketing and Loyalty Programs

and in the fine print:-
Terms and Conditions: The recipient addressed in this offer will receive a one-time-only, 2,500 Elite Qualifying Miles bonus when they use self service check-in a total of three times between Oct 1 and Dec 31, 2003. Offer valid for E-ticket eligible itins. on NW operated flights only.
WP number must be given at time of reservation or upon checking in. Passenger must earn WP credited flight miles on qualifying itins. to be eligible for the bonus.
Not valid with Cyber savers, E-biz perks reservations or Award Travel reservations.
The bonus is in addition to anypublicly available bonus.
This offer is neither trnsferable nor requestable.

A quick question on the side here- I need to send a letter about a recent (bad) experience with WP. Would Beth Shultis be the right person to address it to? If so, can someone e-mail me her mailing address, please? Thanks in advance.

Search this Thread