FFF3 - "Have your miles posted?"

Old Sep 21, 2003, 2:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: Ex-Continental Platinum Elite, HHonors Diamond Preferential VIP, Former Continental Platinum Elite
FFF3 - "Have your miles posted?"

I enrolled in FFF3, took a MR to SIN (and then stayed at Hilton) rented from Avis (on the drive from SAN to SFO and back) and used the WorldPerks Idine program to collect my final two credits.

My 10,000 bonus miles have not been credited as of yet. Has anyone else had this problem?

Inquiring minds want to know.......

------------------
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been,and there you will forever long to return." Leonardo da Vinci

"For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move; to feel the needs and hitches of our life more nearly; to come down off this feather-bed of civilisation, and find the globe granite underfoot and strewn with cutting flints."

Robert Louis Stevenson

200 nights/200 legs a year
Old Sep 21, 2003, 6:17 am

Programs: DL DM, HH Diamond
Unfortunately, I don't believe you have enough credits for FFF3. The requirement was a qualifying activity (your SIN MR) PLUS five partner credits. Unless you omitted one you only appear to have four (Avis, Hilton, iDine x 2).
Old Sep 21, 2003, 12:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by thecortex:
Unfortunately, I don't believe you have enough credits for FFF3. The requirement was a qualifying activity (your SIN MR) PLUS five partner credits. Unless you omitted one you only appear to have four (Avis, Hilton, iDine x 2). </font>
The rental from Avis was probably 2 separate rentals. You will have to make sure that this is the case & if it is, call/e-mail them. The miles should have posted immediately after the last of the 6 activities posted. I did a trip from DCA-PDX & a bar crawl for the i-dine credits with 5 friends, and only mine has posted b/c I called NW. The other 4 people haven't bothered calling so theirs have not posted. Mine posted within 24 hours of calling. Good luck!
Old Sep 21, 2003, 4:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
See the comprehensive thread on this topic: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum35/HTML/005841.html
Old Sep 22, 2003, 6:42 am

Programs: Delta Diamond; Hilton Diamond; Accor Gold
My OfficeMAx purchases have no posted yet, so no bonus yet. Could take up to 6 weeks from the end of the promotion for the miles to post. I suspect that as of Sept. 1st, they will do a "sweep" in mid october rather than update accounts on a daily basis for this promo.
Old Sep 22, 2003, 6:54 am

My accounts all had the bonus posted timely. I could see how things could be delayed if iDine is in question.
Old Sep 22, 2003, 10:16 am

I am waiting on my Penney's miles to post for both mine and my husbands account. Purchases were made in late July and no miles yet. Should I be worried or is Penney's a notoriously slow poster?
Old Sep 22, 2003, 10:44 am

My 10K miles posted last week. My qualifying activity was their Visa card, and I made 8 purchases through the Worldperks mall. The purchases that posted:

Lands End from 7/8 and 7/26 (only one counts)
Gap from early July
Office Max from 7/20
Giftcertificates.com from 7/20
Nordstrom from 7/31

Old Navy and Barnes and Noble, which were late August "back-up purchases" that I didn't need, haven't posted yet.

[This message has been edited by mareh (edited 09-22-2003).]
Old Sep 22, 2003, 12:02 pm

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by hotlancer:

My 10,000 bonus miles have not been credited as of yet. Has anyone else had this problem?

Inquiring minds want to know.......

</font>
Mine posted on July 13, two days after my Mileapalooza miles posted.
Don't remember the details, but there were multiple qualfiying activites in June -- two hotel stays, a car rental, purchases from Eddie Bauer and giftcertificates.com (Marriott certs that I used for one of the hotel stays), idine, and MCI long distance charges.

Old Sep 23, 2003, 7:10 am

Programs: Delta Diamond; Hilton Diamond; Accor Gold
Nice surprise today: OfficeMax miles posted with a FFF3 bonus of 10,000 miles.

So, I guess they are giving out the bonuses as the partner activities post. Note that I had signed up for FFF3 right at the start but for some reason the registration did not keep. I did not have proof of registration so I had to start all over again (not that difficult with back to school shooping!).
Old Oct 3, 2003, 7:04 pm

Location: PDX, AMS, MSN, ORD. Dedicated to finding a cure for Republicanism in our time. "Won't you please help"? "For the children's sake"?
Programs: ! "Ya can't tell da' playahs wit'out a program!" NW silver, DIRT everywhere else.
Mine finally posted today.
Old Oct 3, 2003, 8:48 pm

Mine had not posted until I sent an e-mail, then they posted a few days after a response to the e-mail.
Old Oct 3, 2003, 10:13 pm

thanks

Last edited by hoieunkim; Jun 13, 2011 at 6:58 am
Old Oct 4, 2003, 3:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: Ex-Continental Platinum Elite, HHonors Diamond Preferential VIP, Former Continental Platinum Elite
THEY FINALLY POSTED !!!
Old Oct 4, 2003, 9:31 am

Today the last I-DINE posted (from Aug 30)and the 10,000 mile FFF-3 bonus posted immediately.

Qualifying activities: 4 IDINES + 1 NW Visa, also a NW flight.

Thanks NWA!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.