Wiki Posts
Search

NW miles on Air France?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2003, 1:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond, AA Exec Plat, UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
NW miles on Air France?

I read the announcement of KLM and Air France joining forces. Anyone think we'll be able to get Northwest miles on Air France?
Old Oct 3, 2003, 1:56 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by tc fly girl:
I read the announcement of KLM and Air France joining forces. Anyone think we'll be able to get Northwest miles on Air France? </font>

As soon as they join Skyteam you will. I'd bet by 3Q04.
Old Oct 3, 2003, 4:14 pm

It's a shame Concorde has gone. It would have been great to burn Worldperks points on Condorde.
Old Oct 3, 2003, 4:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Currently in Bloomington, IN, but Normally NYC, CDG, and even POZ or wherever FT takes me.
Programs: Northwest Airlines. MTA pay-per-ride Metrocard; zero-balance Oyster card.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by parra:
It's a shame Concorde has gone. It would have been great to burn Worldperks points on Condorde.</font>
CO and NW should have insisted that AF keep it (okay, wishful thinking). They could have gotten rid of millions of miles that are on the books by charging people 400K to fly the Concorde.
Old Oct 3, 2003, 6:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond, AA Exec Plat, UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Great idea:
Bring back the Concorde!
Too little; too late, I'm afraid.
Great idea, however.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.