Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NWA Platinum Hotel Perks

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2003, 6:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: Ex-Continental Platinum Elite, HHonors Diamond Preferential VIP, Former Continental Platinum Elite
NWA Platinum Hotel Perks

I am not going to be doing the same number of hotel stays that I have in the past. I was wondering if anyone knew of any special waivers (i.e. - fastrack to Gold, Diamond, etc.)extended to NWA Platinum Elites with respect to hotel programs such as Hilton, Starwood, Marriott, Hyatt, etc.

Thanks ! !

------------------
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been,and there you will forever long to return." Leonardo da Vinci

"For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move; to feel the needs and hitches of our life more nearly; to come down off this feather-bed of civilisation, and find the globe granite underfoot and strewn with cutting flints."

Robert Louis Stevenson

200 nights/200 legs a year

[This message has been edited by hotlancer (edited 07-20-2003).]
Old Jul 20, 2003, 6:31 am

Hilton has a "fast track" gold qualification program for Golds & Plats. For WorldPerks Platinums, four stays in 90 days one gets HHonors Gold status.

For Starwood/Sheraton, WorldPerks Platinum members get a "certificate" for 50% off rack rate for stays of two nights. I can't tell if this is this little coupon one gets in the Platinum Package, or if it's something that can be printed out by going to the Elite section on Northwest's web site.

Old Jul 20, 2003, 9:59 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by hotlancer:
I am not going to be doing the same number of hotel stays that I have in the past. I was wondering if anyone knew of any special waivers (i.e. - fastrack to Gold, Diamond, etc.)extended to NWA Platinum Elites with respect to hotel programs such as Hilton, Starwood, Marriott, Hyatt, etc.

Thanks ! !

</font>
starwood was giving away gold status a few weeks ago. Go to starwood board and search un LH. You shoudl find the thread.

Old Jul 20, 2003, 7:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond
Take a stroll through the Elite Personal Page:

https://webx25.nwa.com/cgi-bin/cgi_elite.pro?

There are a few Hotel status offerings.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.