Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Can comfortinn overseas earn NW miles?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2003, 9:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX, BR and CI

not sure if i can post this question in this board.
NW website said comfort inn can earn miles.
but comfort inn web site.said..this only applicable for comfort inn in usa and canada
so if anyone has experience to earn comfort inn miles from abraod.?

try hard for FF3.so this is important
thanks

Old Jul 15, 2003, 12:19 am

Location: fort worth, tx AA Gold,Best Western-Diamond, HH- Gold, Marriott-Silver
The rules posted on Choice Hotels sights govern your earning capability. You might notice that on the NW site it says earn miles for "qualifying" stays at Comfort Inn. At the bottom of the page their is a link, in the T & C for Worldperks accrual at hotels it says to ask the hotel how many miles you will earn.

I would say since Choice Hotels say that you only earn NW miles at hotels in the US and Caribean, than you would not earn them in any other country.

Some of the other brands you can earn miles overseas, but you would have to read for which ones. I think Hilton, Marriott, and Best Western allow you to. Not sure of the others.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.