Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

NW/KLM should start own Singapore Lounge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2003, 10:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CebGo 5J, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Alaska 100K

I was just at the Singapore lounge and I was shocked to see just how sub-standard it was. It was a plain lounge with no windows, no internet access unless you have a Singapore ISP account, No washrooms, No showers etc. Basically, it is a room split in two with free booze and some savory snacks.

You would think that between KLM and NWA they couls provide a decent lounge.

Old Jun 24, 2003, 11:40 pm
nlp

They don't have many flights out of SIN.
Old Jun 24, 2003, 11:49 pm
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
On a recent trip on Northwest out of SIN, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry while in their contracted lounge. The week before I had been in Singapore Airline's First Class lounge at SIN. The contrast was like Four Seasons vs. rent by the hour flop house.

I decided to leave the lounge early and have an Ultimate Ice Blended at the Coffee Bean.
Old Jun 25, 2003, 2:20 am
nlp

Actually I didn't feel that the club was that bad. I thnk it's comparable to some worldclubs in the US.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.