movie rental msp to anc???

Old Jun 23, 03, 8:59 am
Original Member
Original Poster

movie rental msp to anc???

Am flying between MSP and ANC. Do they have movie/portable players for rent at either airport? How does it work? Where are the rentals located at the airports?

Thanks, I can't read and have a hard time snoozing. So it is just stare into space and count the minutes.

Old Jun 23, 03, 9:34 am
Original Member

Programs: Lifetime Platinum Marriott
There is a In-Motion in MSP in the Main Concourse (Behing Ticketing) and in ANC near B11.
More details at:
http://www.inmotionpictures.com

You rent a one airport and drop off at the other.
Old Jun 23, 03, 12:32 pm

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
I have used these folks before. Nice deal. One word of advice based on my experience.

My second (or 3rd) movie was to watch on the last connection in ATL. Incoming flight was late and I did not have enough time to finish the movie, so I was fast forwarding through parts of it. What a bummer.

Old Jun 23, 03, 2:10 pm

When are you going to anc...we are flying msp-anc this sunday...already upgraded 6 days out...movies make the time go by so much faster...I take laptop and watch movies on it...

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by wonderer:
Am flying between MSP and ANC. Do they have movie/portable players for rent at either airport? How does it work? Where are the rentals located at the airports?

Thanks, I can't read and have a hard time snoozing. So it is just stare into space and count the minutes.

</font>
Old Jun 23, 03, 3:40 pm

Live4miles, I'm leaving for ANC this Saturday from CLE via MSP. I've never rented these things before, but seeing that NW refuses to play movies, I think I may pick one up in Cleveland before departure.
Old Jun 24, 03, 12:01 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Thanks everyone, especially rthib for the link. Movie time here I come!!!!

Going at the end of July for 2 weeks. My son lives near Homer and we "try" to touch base with the grandkids and pretend we are "locals"

Search this Thread