Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

when do seat maps actually open for international

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2003, 4:23 pm
Original Poster

i'm a silver flying to bkk <<first time international>>
i know i've seen 90 days, but is it actually 90 days or 3 calender months from the actual departure of the first flight? and is the return leg 90 day or 3 calender months from departure before as well? meaning, i can pick the first leg seats 90 days or 3 months out and not the returning until actually 3 months or 90 from its departure? I'm going to bangkok and i see that certain seats on the 747 coach are popular and comfy.

in reading the above paragraph i've confused myself.
Old Jan 21, 2003, 4:29 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Diamond
According to NWA reservations it's 90 days and this has corresponded with my prvious experience on domestic flights. If you call them they will give you the day that seat maps will open up for your flights.
Old Jan 21, 2003, 10:29 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM
Mdvcr,

check out www.seatguru.com

Lookup the a/c you will be flying on with Northwest and look at the good, bad and the ugly seats. That website will allow you to cherry pick good seats and never unknowingly agree to sit in a bad seat.

I am a Northwest board moderator and am available to answer any questions you may have.

Have a great trip!

Radiocycle
Northwest Moderator

[This message has been edited by Radiocycle (edited 01-21-2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.