Wiki Posts
Search

Transfer miles from NW?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2002, 1:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT plat; Delta Gold; Marriott LT titanium; Hilton Silver
Transfer miles from NW?

Is there a way to transfer miles from Northwest to one of the following: American, Marriott or Hilton? I flew several times on NW for a project, but don't normally use them. I'd love to move the miles to a program I use.

Thanks.

Old Feb 9, 2002, 8:07 pm
Suspended

No such luck.

Too late now, but if you had credited those miles on NW flights to CO Onepass, you would be able to convert them to hilton.

We all wait for the day when NW will give us the ability to transfer miles for hotel points, I much prefer to pay for the airline ticket and stay for free than the other way around. Quite stupid that one can't earn miles into NW's program and do this when almost all other US majors do this, including the CO-partner CO. Over to you NW!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.