Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Where is the 10% on-line discount to Europe

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2002, 5:27 am
Original Poster

The promo states 10% discount on flights to Europe purchased on-line before Jan. 28th. The pricing is as follows: lax>ams>lax $470.63; on-line (e-cert fare) @ $466.63. Has my math failed me or is NW not really giving the 10% discount?????
Old Jan 19, 2002, 8:41 am

Programs: Active: AA, UA, DL
Discount applies to the LOWEST fares to Europe. Look at the fine print at the bottom of the promotion page!

- Pat
Old Jan 19, 2002, 8:58 am
In Memoriam

Programs: aa exp - spg gold - Hyatt Diamond - HH Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Discount applies to the LOWEST fares to Europe.</font>
Actually the 10% applies only to the following fares; QLWSL43/QLXSL43/QLWSL44/QLXSL44 It may be possible that nw in response to competition is offering a V or K basis fare in the market and that is the difference.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.