Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Double Miles Question

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2001, 4:33 pm
Original Poster

Double Miles Question

I will fly on KL602 LAX>AMS then KL 1377 AMS>BUD on Nov. 27-28 and return to LAX on Dec. 6th (flights KL 1378,601) with a new ticket (a KL ticket originated in Budapest, which will be the outbound portion). These flights are code-shared flights with NW. For example, KL601 is also NW8601 but of course it goes with KL metal. My ticket is a KL ticket so does this blow my chance for the double miles????? I'm already Plat. for 2002, but I would sure like to pick up another 13,000 miles. Can anyone help me???
Old Oct 30, 2001, 5:44 pm

Has anyone had their BDL Miles posted yet?
I took 2 flights the other day, both were
under 500 miles. I had 2 post for 500 and then in the bonus section it says 609 for 1 flight and the other is blank.

The actual flight mileage was 629 miles.
What's up with the 609 bonus and not 1000 miles?

Thanks
Old Oct 30, 2001, 10:48 pm

Programs: NW Platinum Elite, United PE, Marriott Platinum
Capo Graig,

As per the rules of the promotion it need to be a NW operated fligh and the flight you're referring too is KLM operated so I'm afraid you won't qualify.

I have a similar situation coing up in 2 weeks and I thought Iqualified but I'm afraid it's not going to work.

BA Fan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.