Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Double miles promo not so double

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2001, 6:45 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, UA LT Ag, Marriott LT Ti, Hyatt Glob, Avis PC, Busted-Knuckles Club Grand Poobah.
Double miles promo not so double

the "double" mileage that's posted to my account under the promo is a bit, uh, misleading. what I'm getting are actual flight miles e.g. DTW-SCE gets you 500 status miles, but only 348-ish "double" miles. it seems that my bonus for flights under 500 miles is the actual mileage, not the 500-mile minimum. I get my usual 100% Gold bonus too, but I get another 500 miles instead of the actual for short flights.

I reread the promotion rules and it didn't say anything bout this. it's not a big deal with 200,000+ miles, but it's sort of annoying.
Old Oct 25, 2001, 8:30 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hyatt Plat
yup i only got 235 bonus miles for my short trip but my girlfriend got 500 bonus miles for her short trip....what's up with that?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.