Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

NWA Winter Promotional Fares Expire October 17, 2001

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2001, 4:13 pm
Original Poster

Location: New York City--UA 1K/AA Plat./CO Elite Gold/DL Medallion

Northwest Airlines and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines are offering 2001 winter promotional fares from the U.S. to Asia and Europe through mid-March 2002.

Discounts of up to 42% are offered off
of standard retail fares.

Some restrictions apply.

The last day to ticket for travel is October 17, 2001.

Old Oct 14, 2001, 11:34 pm

Programs: Alaska 75K United 1K
any expectation these fares might be extended?

Thanks in advance
Old Oct 15, 2001, 4:22 am

Location: Madison, WI, USA; NW Platinum, Marriott Silver, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Platinum
I don't think so. NW let the October 11 fares expire as originally advertised.
Old Oct 15, 2001, 12:11 pm
Original Poster

Location: New York City--UA 1K/AA Plat./CO Elite Gold/DL Medallion
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by TravelLover:
I don't think so. NW let the October 11 fares expire as originally advertised.</font>
I'm not sure which reservation system you, your company travel department or travel agency are using, but in Apollo and Worldspan, the fares made reference to in my original post have a last day to ticket of October 17, 2001.

You may want to review the fares again, or contact NWA directly. It could be that the fare you're looking for may not be available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.