Old May 31, 01, 3:22 pm
Original Poster

10,000 Miles Posted - II

Mine posted.

10K in Mine
10K in My wife's account

Thanks, wp.

Patience is a virtue

Not that I am complaining, but in my account I can only see three valid transactions, though I have multiple Sprint usage transactions. Two dining for miles transaction had not posted yet.
Old May 31, 01, 3:33 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Yes, NWA WP Dining for Miles is proving to be VERY slow indeed!
Old May 31, 01, 6:15 pm

wp, my wife's last credit posted May 8th, yet no bonus miles. I've called WP CS and received the standard 6 - 8 weeks line. Suggestions?
Old May 31, 01, 7:26 pm
wp

Originally posted by hackman:
wp, my wife's last credit posted May 8th, yet no bonus miles. I've called WP CS and received the standard 6 - 8 weeks line. Suggestions?
First I would confirm that the 10,000 miles didn't already append to the 5th transaction (remember, on the online statement it doesn't show up as a separate transaction).

Second, per a previous post, your wife is using 3 monthly Netcentives transactions toward the 5 qualifying partner usages. I recommend you call the WorldPerks Service Center to confirm that she registered between 2/4 and 2/10. If she registered 2/11 or thereafter, she didn't qualify.

If she is registered by 2/10, then this week is only 3 weeks after the last posting date so I wouldn't be overly concerned.
Old Jun 1, 01, 2:04 am

My last credit posted at the end of April of first few days of May, and my bonus posted sometime on 5/31. This was, naturally, one day after I called WorldPerks to see when it might post. The agent said the computer periodically sweeps through accounts, but the timing seems a bit suspect now!
Old Jun 1, 01, 6:55 am
kid

I am still waiting for 3 Dining miles from April to show up to get my other credits.
Old Jun 1, 01, 7:44 am

I made two dining for miles transactions the last week in April..the first showed up in less than two weeks..the second has yet to post although dining for miles does have a record of the transaction. I went to these restaurants 3 days apart. Why the long delay? Does this have something to do with the fact that this would be my 5th transaction with respect to the NW promotion?
Old Jun 1, 01, 9:27 am

Hi,

Regarding dining for miles, you have to call them and they will investigate right over the phone. One of my transaction didn't post for whatever reason. They activated it and it posted next month along with other transactions.

So you need to call them ASAP.
Old Jun 6, 01, 12:03 am

Programs: NW Platinum Elite, United PE, Marriott Platinum
I received my 10K miles on time.

My wife is still waiting for her Dining for Miles miles to post to NW. I did confirm with Dining for miles that they registered my wife's transaction but they seem slow posting to NWA.

Keep fingers crossed.

BA Fan
Old Jun 6, 01, 6:14 am

Programs: AA - Lifetime Gold
I got mine. My wife is waiting for either Ashford or Shop4.com to post. Since Shop4.com takes 90 days and Ashford claims that my wife's order was cancelled (we got the product) my wife is still waiting
Old Jun 8, 01, 12:47 pm

Dear WP,

I've got a new one for you: I made a clickmiles transfer on April 27 or 28th. I just noticed that the miles were posted with the date of 5/1---and that clickmiles shows the transfer being made on 5/1, despite the fact it was initiated earlier.
What's my recourse? I'm also still awaiting an ashford credit. They say it was sent to NW 3 weeks ago.

Old Jun 8, 01, 4:39 pm
EMD
Original Member

mine just posted after MONTHS - thanks!!
Old Jun 8, 01, 5:40 pm
wp

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by joanek:
Dear WP,

I've got a new one for you: I made a clickmiles transfer on April 27 or 28th. I just noticed that the miles were posted with the date of 5/1---and that clickmiles shows the transfer being made on 5/1, despite the fact it was initiated earlier.
What's my recourse? I'm also still awaiting an ashford credit. They say it was sent to NW 3 weeks ago.

</font>
Unfortunately, WorldPerks is totally reliant on what the partner sends to us. Sorry for the hassle, but the WorldPerks Service Center can't simply change transaction dates at the request of a member. If they did that, then there would be discrepancies with partner billing, etc.

Can you show that the points were taken out of your account in April? Could it be possible that the transaction was done in April but was consolidated in a weekly tape and sent with a May date? (ClickRewards is not my partner so I am not saying they do this, I am just trying to think of what could have happened).

I recommend you work with ClickRewards customer service to confirm the date of the transaction was in April not May and then request that they change the transaction date.

If ClickRewards agrees to make the transaction date change, then ClickRewards (not you) needs to work with the WorldPerks Service Center to get the date changed.

Regarding Ashford, has it been 6-8 weeks yet?

Good luck!
wp
Old Jun 8, 01, 8:12 pm

Programs: AA - Lifetime Gold
My wife's account got a "other bonus" post backdated to April 24. I have no clue who this comes from but I emailed NWA Worldperks customer service to see if they can confirm the post and credit my wife her 10k points.

uh... yay
Old Jun 8, 01, 9:07 pm

thanks WP,

Yes, I've contacted Clickmiles and am awaiting their reply. I would presume there is a record of the transaction date SOMEWHERE, though I am confused about the fact the clickmiles site shows a 5/1 transfer. (Why would I have done that? I KNEW when the promotion ended and made sure to beat it.)

And yes, Ashford has been about 8 weeks---April 6 was the purchase date.

The NW rep I spoke with on the phone this afternoon gave me no reason to think this could be resolved in my favor. As he stated to me " My records show the transaction was made on 5/1."

If this turns out to be a "me against them" situation, as I fear it will be, that's "nevermore" for me and NW. As a CO plat, I've had enough problems with "lost" NW upgrades and changed seat assignments when I've flown NW. This mix-up will be the nail in the coffin and I'll consider the dollars and time spent NOT qualifying for this an unhappy learning experience.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: