Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NW hopes to fly 757s DTW - Europe

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2001, 4:02 pm

MRJ, the 757 might be a great plane.. but would you want to be stuck in a cramped seat in a single isle plane for at least 6+ hours (for Atlantic), double that for Pacific??

Old Jun 9, 2001, 6:48 am
Suspended

Don`t forget that CO currently operates DUS-EWR with a 757-200 as well.But to be honest, even tough it could save you two or three hours, I would not choose a narrow body for a transatlantic crossing.
The Airbus A 310 has also a history for crossing the north atlantic on LH, SQ or Pan Am.And there a lot of planes on sale by LH !!
Old Jun 9, 2001, 10:54 pm

I don't think that a cramped center seat on a 757 across the Atlantic would be bad. (Pacific is obviously too expansive to use a 757, unless several stops were made enroute!)

What about a cramped center seat on a DC10 in "E"!!! There you have to crawl over TWO people to get to the f$%*#@g aisle!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.