Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WP re: Shop 4.com

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2001, 8:46 am
Original Poster

WP re: Shop 4.com

WP what is your feeling about Shop4.com? I have placed two orders and both have been canceled, without my being notified. I also joined but have not received the welcome pack. I mailed in the 2 free nights stay and it came back with no known address. So to sum it up I have 2 canceled orders, a membership and no bonus points. Please help. Do you advise giving up and getting the points somewhere else before it is too late? Your answer is much appreciated. Thanks, this is a wonderful promotion.
Old Apr 19, 2001, 9:26 am

Programs: AA - Lifetime Gold
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum35/HTML/001470.html

It's happening to quite a few FT'rs.
Old Apr 19, 2001, 4:47 pm
wp

Originally posted by moltmans:
WP what is your feeling about Shop4.com? I have placed two orders and both have been canceled, without my being notified. I also joined but have not received the welcome pack. I mailed in the 2 free nights stay and it came back with no known address. So to sum it up I have 2 canceled orders, a membership and no bonus points. Please help. Do you advise giving up and getting the points somewhere else before it is too late? Your answer is much appreciated. Thanks, this is a wonderful promotion.
I have forwarded all comments to the Partner Manager who oversees the Shop4.com partnership to do some research. He is on vacation tomorrow but I hope to be able to provide a response to you early next week.

Given that Northwest is reliant upon our partners to reward the miles for transactions during the promo period in order for you to earn your credits, I would like to recommend that you check out some of our other partners as well:

Visit the WorldPerks Mall - Ashford has a variety of great gift ideas including watches and jewelry. At Custom-Framed Art, you can custom frame some wall art as the name describes, or buy a gift certificate that can be used at a later date or provided as a gift for Mother's Day . . . and eBags has some great items for graduation gifts.

Good luck in reaching your five credits.
Old Apr 23, 2001, 1:55 pm

Re:shop4.com - this happened to me too.
My order was canceled and I was not
notified until I phoned cust. service.
I first ordered from them since they had cheaper merchandise than the other NW partners.
I think I will move on to ebags and ashford
instead to get my bonus credits for the
10000 mile offer.
Old May 16, 2001, 4:11 am

First, a big "Thank You!" to wp for your helpfulness and kindness in responding to questions! You have made the day of many WorldPerks members!

I was wondering also if you have any update on the following. Can we expect miles to post from Shop4.com for items that we ordered and received?

Thank you.

Originally posted by wp:
I have forwarded all comments to the Partner Manager who oversees the Shop4.com partnership to do some research. He is on vacation tomorrow but I hope to be able to provide a response to you early next week.

Given that Northwest is reliant upon our partners to reward the miles for transactions during the promo period in order for you to earn your credits, I would like to recommend that you check out some of our other partners as well:

Visit the WorldPerks Mall - Ashford has a variety of great gift ideas including watches and jewelry. At Custom-Framed Art, you can custom frame some wall art as the name describes, or buy a gift certificate that can be used at a later date or provided as a gift for Mother's Day . . . and eBags has some great items for graduation gifts.

Good luck in reaching your five credits.
Old May 16, 2001, 6:01 am

Programs: AA - Lifetime Gold
I called shop4.com (Shop at Home) about my credits. They've told me that it takes 90 days to post. My wife should see her first credit by the end of May. She's depending on the credit to qualify for the 10k points.
Old May 25, 2001, 12:52 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Please also see:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum35/HTML/001629.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.