Wiki Posts
Search

WBC Bonus Miles question

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2000, 6:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Former UA GS, demoted to lowly 1K MM
WBC Bonus Miles question

I'm flying over to Amsterdam in paid WBC; departing Jan 21, returning Feb 2. I can't tell from the wording of the promotion whether I'll receive 5,000 bonus miles for the outbound flight or not. The return flight is after the deadline for the promotion, so I know I won't receive a bonus for it. As a workaround could I have this reticketed as two different one-way itineraries?

The wording is as follows:

4. Qualifying travel must commence after registration and be completed no later than January 31, 2001. Travel must originate in the US or Canada on a purchased fare booked in J or C class and the TATL or TPAC portion of travel must be on Northwest or KLM operated flights or NW designated flights operated by Air China.
5. Any qualifying travel will earn 10,000 Bonus Miles per roundtrip (5,000 per one way.)

Thanks in advance. You guys are the best!
-J

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.