Onepass SE upgrade on NW Metal & Flight#

Old May 29, 07, 11:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS, Hyatt , Marirott
Onepass SE upgrade on NW Metal & Flight#

I have never used my CO SE status on NW. How does one go about initiating upgrades using OnePass SE status, but flying on NW Flight / Metal. Do they watch and do it for you? Must one call res? Must one do it only on arrival at A/P? How soon in advance can member initiate action?? Thanks
Old May 29, 07, 11:52 am

Originally Posted by falawa View Post
I have never used my CO SE status on NW. How does one go about initiating upgrades using OnePass SE status, but flying on NW Flight / Metal. Do they watch and do it for you? Must one call res? Must one do it only on arrival at A/P? How soon in advance can member initiate action?? Thanks
If you have your OnePass # in your Northwest reservation and it reflects your silver elite status, the upgrade, if available, will process automatically just as it does on CO. A member cannot initiate any action and NW will not be able to do anything for you if you call in to request an upgrade. These are processed completely automatic.

I must warn you, however, that an upgrade as a CO Silver Elite will be difficult to come by, depending of course on which flight and which day. If I were you, I'd still make sure I selected as good a coach seat as possible and not to expect the upgrade. If it does come, it will then be a pleasant surprise.

Search this Thread