NWA discount cert expiration date

Old May 15, 07, 12:17 pm
Original Poster

NWA discount cert expiration date

There appears to be an abundance of discount certificates floating about that people are willing to trade or sell. I am referring to the up to $100. certs that all seem to expire Oct. 31 2007. Is anyone aware of the cycle for release of certs. with a later expiration? I actually want to travel Nov. 1-6.from the States to Paris Do I grab a low fare now or roll the dice waiting to add on a discount? Thanks for any help
Old May 15, 07, 12:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by iceman9677 View Post
There appears to be an abundance of discount certificates floating about that people are willing to trade or sell. I am referring to the up to $100. certs that all seem to expire Oct. 31 2007. Is anyone aware of the cycle for release of certs. with a later expiration? I actually want to travel Nov. 1-6.from the States to Paris Do I grab a low fare now or roll the dice waiting to add on a discount? Thanks for any help
I have received a different cert ($75 off max), that expires 1/31/08. Wow, you've been a member for 2 1/2 years, and this is your first post! Welcome to posting on FT!
Old May 15, 07, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

I am the consumate Forum Lurker and a not-as-frequent traveler as I would like--there are many people out there that craft better (more useful) responses than I can.
Old May 15, 07, 12:31 pm
Suspended

Iceman, welcome to Flyertalk. If you have a question or something to contribute, just post it. Don't obsess over crafting better and more useful responses. Most FT posts do not pass that hurdle. This one is a good example, lol.
Old May 15, 07, 12:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by iceman9677 View Post
I am the consumate Forum Lurker and a not-as-frequent traveler as I would like--there are many people out there that craft better (more useful) responses than I can.
Heck, if everyone need to be concise or accurate, there wouldn't be more than 5 posts a day!
Old May 15, 07, 12:46 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero View Post
Heck, if everyone need to be concise or accurate, there wouldn't be more than 5 posts a day!

On the NW board or total?

Hey iceman9677, welcome from a fellow wallyworld denizen!
Old May 17, 07, 3:37 pm

Programs: NW MH RT SQ PC
My understanding is no frequent flyer miles when you use cash and miles. Correct?
Old May 18, 07, 6:33 am

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)
Originally Posted by borneo View Post
My understanding is no frequent flyer miles when you use cash and miles. Correct?
Correct

Search this Thread