FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Northwest WorldPerks (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/northwest-worldperks-497/)
-   -   NWA discount cert expiration date (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/northwest-worldperks/693407-nwa-discount-cert-expiration-date.html)

iceman9677 May 15, 2007 11:17 am

NWA discount cert expiration date

There appears to be an abundance of discount certificates floating about that people are willing to trade or sell. I am referring to the up to $100. certs that all seem to expire Oct. 31 2007. Is anyone aware of the cycle for release of certs. with a later expiration? I actually want to travel Nov. 1-6.from the States to Paris :( Do I grab a low fare now or roll the dice waiting to add on a discount? Thanks for any help

Jaimito Cartero May 15, 2007 11:19 am

Originally Posted by iceman9677 (Post 7740788)
There appears to be an abundance of discount certificates floating about that people are willing to trade or sell. I am referring to the up to $100. certs that all seem to expire Oct. 31 2007. Is anyone aware of the cycle for release of certs. with a later expiration? I actually want to travel Nov. 1-6.from the States to Paris :( Do I grab a low fare now or roll the dice waiting to add on a discount? Thanks for any help

I have received a different cert ($75 off max), that expires 1/31/08. Wow, you've been a member for 2 1/2 years, and this is your first post! Welcome to posting on FT!

iceman9677 May 15, 2007 11:27 am

I am the consumate Forum Lurker and a not-as-frequent traveler as I would like--there are many people out there that craft better (more useful) responses than I can.

dream7 May 15, 2007 11:31 am

Iceman, welcome to Flyertalk. If you have a question or something to contribute, just post it. Don't obsess over crafting better and more useful responses. Most FT posts do not pass that hurdle. This one is a good example, lol.

Jaimito Cartero May 15, 2007 11:35 am

Originally Posted by iceman9677 (Post 7740845)
I am the consumate Forum Lurker and a not-as-frequent traveler as I would like--there are many people out there that craft better (more useful) responses than I can.

Heck, if everyone need to be concise or accurate, there wouldn't be more than 5 posts a day! :)

nancy61 May 15, 2007 11:46 am

Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero (Post 7740893)
Heck, if everyone need to be concise or accurate, there wouldn't be more than 5 posts a day! :)

On the NW board or total?

Hey iceman9677, welcome from a fellow wallyworld denizen!

borneo May 17, 2007 2:37 pm

My understanding is no frequent flyer miles when you use cash and miles. Correct?

aSiAnRiCk May 18, 2007 5:33 am

Originally Posted by borneo (Post 7754601)
My understanding is no frequent flyer miles when you use cash and miles. Correct?

Correct ^