FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Northwest WorldPerks (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/northwest-worldperks-497/)
-   -   Exciting NW Food Enhancement!!! (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/northwest-worldperks/692727-exciting-nw-food-enhancement.html)

UpgradeMe May 13, 2007 4:22 pm

Exciting NW Food Enhancement!!!

Today's MSP-bound breakfast was accompanied by packets of coarse and fine salt as well as white and black pepper.

gpan May 13, 2007 4:33 pm

Underwhelming....

pogopossum May 13, 2007 4:36 pm

White pepper? Seems like an odd choice. Red pepper flakes would be nice.

Jaimito Cartero May 13, 2007 4:38 pm

Sounds like the seasoning pack you get on international flights. Catering misload, perhaps?

SpinzCity May 13, 2007 5:03 pm

Does not match the crushed red pepper (from the Pizza Hut in the MKE airport that I carry wherever I go); makes the morning omelette a bit more eye-opening.

itsaboutthejourney May 13, 2007 7:32 pm

Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero (Post 7730871)
Sounds like the seasoning pack you get on international flights. Catering misload, perhaps?

Yes, this was a welcome addition to WBC last year: I like the white pepper on salad & black pepper on the entree. Coarse sea salt with the oil/vinegar to dip my bread in and the regular/fine salt on the entree if needed.

SchmutzigMSP May 13, 2007 10:20 pm

OP didn't specify whether this was FC or WBC...which also means OP didn't specify flight # or route. Wouldn't want anyone to know where the mystical UpgradeMe was flying to/from...that would ruin the whole persona, wouldn't it...

UpgradeMe May 14, 2007 6:59 am

Originally Posted by SchmutzigMSP (Post 7732116)
OP didn't specify whether this was FC or WBC

Domestic F.

There would have been no point in posting this otherwise.

MKEbound May 14, 2007 7:51 am

Originally Posted by UpgradeMe (Post 7733212)
Domestic F.

Are you trying to claim there was a point to the OP:rolleyes: :D :confused:

mikey1003 May 14, 2007 8:20 am

Originally Posted by UpgradeMe (Post 7730821)
Today's MSP-bound breakfast was accompanied by packets of coarse and fine salt as well as white and black pepper.

I am so excited that I almost wet myself:confused:

mikey1003 May 14, 2007 8:22 am

Originally Posted by UpgradeMe (Post 7733212)
Domestic F.

There was actually a point in posting this in the first place:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

UpgradeMe May 14, 2007 8:59 am

Originally Posted by MKEbound (Post 7733436)
Are you trying to claim there was a point to the OP:rolleyes: :D :confused:

But it was supposed to be news of an EXCITING ENHANCEMENT!!!!