Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Post your NWA.com bugs and issues here

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Post your NWA.com bugs and issues here

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2008, 7:47 am

Here is another one: I save an itinerary with B fares. When I pull it up from the saved itineraries, it will display a message, saying " the price has decreased since you saved this itinerary". That would be great news, but then I notice that it's a Q fare or the like. So my B fare was not saved, I have to modify the reservation. Then say, I had a multicity with 5 stops,
it will only display the top 3 stops and I have to manually enter the additional
2 stops again. This is a great time waster.
Old Jul 31, 2008, 11:56 am

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
With the new web site launch, I'm going to close this thread for now... Please post new bugs, issues, etc. in the following thread.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=850508

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.