FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Northwest WorldPerks (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/northwest-worldperks-497/)
-   -   Elite ExtraPerks (Asian edition) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/northwest-worldperks/660096-elite-extraperks-asian-edition.html)

The Truth Commission Feb 13, 2007 7:13 pm

Elite ExtraPerks (Asian edition)

http://www.nwa.com/asia/en/offers/el...ks/index.shtml

Differences between Asian and US versions are listed in bold:

60,000:

US:
2,500 Bonus Elite Qualifying Miles, Two WorldClubs® Day Passes, $50 Marriott® Bonus Bucks® Coupon

ASIA:
5,000 Bonus Elite Qualifying Miles, No WorldClubs® Day Passes, $100 Marriott® Bonus Bucks® Coupon

90,000:

US:
30-Day WorldClubs Membership, 50% Off Domestic Coach PerkPassSM Award, $100 Marriott Bonus Bucks Coupon, $100 NWA WorldVacations® Discount Certificate

ASIA:
No WorldClubs Membership, 50% Off Coach PerkPassSM Award for travel within Asia or Domestic U.S./Canada, Two (2) US$100 Marriott Bonus Bucks Coupons, US$100 NWA Discount E-Certificate (for use at nwa.com/asia)

120,000:

US:
90-Day WorldClubs Membership, 2 One-Way Confirmed Hawaii Upgrades, $250 NWA WorldVacations Discount Certificate

ASIA:
No WorldClubs Membership, 2 One-Way Confirmed Upgrades for travel within Asia or between Asia and Hawaii, US$250 NWA Discount E-Certificate (for use at nwa.com/asia)

160,000:

US:
One-Year WorldClubs Membership, 4 One-Way Confirmed Domestic Upgrades, $500 WorldVacations Discount Certificate

ASIA:
No WorldClubs Membership, 4 One-Way Confirmed Upgrades for travel within Asia or Domestic U.S./Canada, US$500 NWA Discount E-Certificate (for use at nwa.com/asia)

As we already receive complimentary WorldClubs membership, it's a good thing I will qualify under the Asian program this year!

avidflyer Feb 13, 2007 7:19 pm

Originally Posted by The Truth Commission (Post 7218808)
http://www.nwa.com/asia/en/offers/el...ks/index.shtml

Differences between Asian and US versions are listed in bold:

60,000:

US:
2,500 Bonus Elite Qualifying Miles, Two WorldClubs® Day Passes, $50 Marriott® Bonus Bucks® Coupon

ASIA:
5,000 Bonus Elite Qualifying Miles, No WorldClubs® Day Passes, $100 Marriott® Bonus Bucks® Coupon

90,000:

US:
30-Day WorldClubs Membership, 50% Off Domestic Coach PerkPassSM Award, $100 Marriott Bonus Bucks Coupon, $100 NWA WorldVacations® Discount Certificate

ASIA:
No WorldClubs Membership, 50% Off Coach PerkPassSM Award for travel within Asia or Domestic U.S./Canada, Two (2) US$100 Marriott Bonus Bucks Coupons, US$100 NWA Discount E-Certificate (for use at nwa.com/asia)

120,000:

US:
90-Day WorldClubs Membership, 2 One-Way Confirmed Hawaii Upgrades, $250 NWA WorldVacations Discount Certificate

ASIA:
No WorldClubs Membership, 2 One-Way Confirmed Upgrades for travel within Asia or between Asia and Hawaii, US$250 NWA Discount E-Certificate (for use at nwa.com/asia)

150,000:

US:
One-Year WorldClubs Membership, 4 One-Way Confirmed Domestic Upgrades, $500 WorldVacations Discount Certificate

ASIA:
No WorldClubs Membership, 4 One-Way Confirmed Upgrades for travel within Asia or Domestic U.S./Canada, US$500 NWA Discount E-Certificate (for use at nwa.com/asia)

As we already receive complimentary WorldClubs membership, it's a good thing I will qualify under the Asian program this year!

I think that should be 4 system wide upgrades at 160K in the US.

NGO-NWA Feb 13, 2007 7:20 pm

Very Happy

Just got my packet last night and I am pleased to see that there are some differences between the US and Asia program.

Now all I need to do is make sure that I can hit the 120K or 160K marks.

Happy flying

NGO-NWA

The Truth Commission Feb 13, 2007 7:25 pm

Originally Posted by avidflyer (Post 7218836)
I think that should be 4 system wide upgrades at 160K in the US.

Not according to the website, it's 2 SWU's at 160,000 in the US.

http://www.nwa.com/eliteextraperks/

The Truth Commission Feb 13, 2007 7:28 pm

Originally Posted by NGO-NWA (Post 7218847)
Just got my packet last night and I am pleased to see that there are some differences between the US and Asia program.

Pretty lousy packet, huh? No nice luggage tags (only two cheap-o plastic ones), no drink chits, no e-certificates...only a nice form letter and the ExtraPerks brochure. :(

avidflyer Feb 13, 2007 7:32 pm

Originally Posted by The Truth Commission (Post 7218890)
Not according to the website, it's 2 SWU's at 160,000 in the US.

http://www.nwa.com/eliteextraperks/

Yes my bad, you get 2 at 120K though. I was refering to the US description you posted that says "4 one way domestic Upgrades" and was commenting that the upgrades in the US are systemwide and not domestic. Is this a different level at 150k?

The Truth Commission Feb 13, 2007 7:39 pm

Originally Posted by avidflyer (Post 7218925)
Yes my bad, you get 2 at 120K though. I was refering to the US description you posted that says "4 one way domestic Upgrades" and was commenting that the upgrades in the US are systemwide and not domestic. Is this a different level at 150k?

From what I'm reading online, at 120,000:

US:
2 One-Way Confirmed Hawaii Upgrades
2 One-Way Confirmed System-Wide Upgrades

ASIA:
2 One-Way Confirmed Upgrades for travel within Asia or between Asia and Hawaii

At 160,000:

US:
4 One-Way Confirmed Domestic Upgrades
2 One-Way, Confirmed System-Wide Upgrades

ASIA:
4 One-Way Confirmed Upgrades for travel within Asia or Domestic U.S./Canada

You can only get 2 SWU's at a time, no matter where you are, no matter what the level.

avidflyer Feb 14, 2007 2:38 am

Originally Posted by The Truth Commission (Post 7218969)
From what I'm reading online, at 120,000:

US:
2 One-Way Confirmed Hawaii Upgrades

ASIA:
2 One-Way Confirmed Upgrades for travel within Asia or between Asia and Hawaii

At 160,000:

US:
4 One-Way Confirmed Domestic Upgrades
2 One-Way, Confirmed System-Wide Upgrades

ASIA:
4 One-Way Confirmed Upgrades for travel within Asia or Domestic U.S./Canada

You can only get 2 SWU's at a time, no matter where you are, no matter what the level.

Understood but your original post left out the SWU's all together at 160K. Thats all I was pointing out. At first I thought you had them as domestic UG's but then I noticed you missed the SWU's for "US" all together.

The Truth Commission Feb 14, 2007 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by avidflyer (Post 7220703)
Understood but your original post left out the SWU's all together at 160K. Thats all I was pointing out. At first I thought you had them as domestic UG's but then I noticed you missed the SWU's for "US" all together.

I was trying to highlight only the differences in the programs, which is why I left out the SWU's altogether.

You've gotta love the internet...we could have understood one another in one minute by talking on the phone...instead we spent how many minutes trying to type these messages? ;)