FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Northwest WorldPerks (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/northwest-worldperks-497/)
-   -   Interesting things with milesafari program after Feb 1st.. (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/northwest-worldperks/657678-interesting-things-milesafari-program-after-feb-1st.html)

MNAudiS4 Feb 7, 2007 8:21 pm

Interesting things with milesafari program after Feb 1st..

I Just looked at my points and i thought i was going to end up at 493 and was credited 15k points and than all of sudden this... A bunch of activity posting in FEB for my flights that were in Feb, and my account now got 20k and sitting at 513. They did take the 15k away...Marketing program withdrawl

07FEB2007 MileSafari- Web check in/SSD check in 5
MileSafari- Web check in/SSD check in 5
05FEB2007 MileSafari- Web check in/SSD check in 5
01FEB2007 MileSafari- Web check in/SSD check in 5
31JAN2007 * K MSP DEN MileSafari 2006 - Qualifying Travel 5
MileSafari - Car Rental 5
29JAN2007 MileSafari- Web check in/SSD check in 5

dietwater Feb 7, 2007 8:28 pm

Same for me

Originally Posted by MNAudiS4 (Post 7179940)
I Just looked at my points and i thought i was going to end up at 493 and was credited 15k points and than all of sudden this... A bunch of activity posting in FEB for my flights that were in Feb, and my account now got 20k and sitting at 513. They did take the 15k away...Marketing program withdrawl

07FEB2007 MileSafari- Web check in/SSD check in 5
05FEB2007 MileSafari- Web check in/SSD check in 5
01FEB2007 MileSafari- Web check in/SSD check in 5
31JAN2007 * K MSP DEN MileSafari 2006 - Qualifying Travel 5
MileSafari - Car Rental 5
29JAN2007 MileSafari- Web check in/SSD check in 5

Same thing happened to me today. My theory is that these tickets are booked in the eligible period so we're still getting points for associated activities on these tickets. Must be a programming fluke at nwa.com

Jaimito Cartero Feb 7, 2007 8:32 pm

Evaporatus Mileageus! Poof!

Originally Posted by dietwater (Post 7180001)
Same thing happened to me today. My theory is that these tickets are booked in the eligible period so we're still getting points for associated activities on these tickets. Must be a programming fluke at nwa.com

If the flights themselves were in February, I wouldn't get too attached to the miles. Once NWA sees this thread, they're sure to evaporate.

For flights in January that are just posting, or other activity in the right time period, then I think the miles will be okay.

thezipper Feb 7, 2007 9:42 pm

mmm I would have said shhhh... but thats just me... NWA reads this board more than I do ;)