Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

'Exciting' new feature WorldPerks Annual Mileage Summary

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

'Exciting' new feature WorldPerks Annual Mileage Summary

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2007, 5:45 pm

Programs: DL, WN, AA, IHG Diamond, Hertz 5*
I got a hard copy of the 06 summary via snail mail instead of email. It was delivered today.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 10:56 am

Originally Posted by kb1992
You don't have to rub it in....

ual.bomb is now showing zero availability of any kind of awards Y/C/F to every single Asian city for next 330 days.
Shh!!! Don't tell rwill11. He loves the fact that NW "has no seats over the water" and UA does.

Anyone else not yet receive this exciting email?
Old Jan 30, 2007, 11:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Originally Posted by DavidDTW
I got a hard copy of the 06 summary via snail mail instead of email. It was delivered today.
I had a feeling NW would ship out a hard copy of this rather than a soft copy for elites.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 6:17 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
I believe all four of us recieved this. wife and two kids no status and me with status. I thought it was a waste for me as I check my account several times a week, but for the kids only earning a couple of thousand miles it was nice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.