Wiki Posts
Search

Showers at WC NRT

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2007, 10:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, HH Gold, SPG/Marriott Gold, Hyatt Plat
Showers at WC NRT

Hello everyone! Anyone with recent experiences traveling through or to Japan know if the NRT WC has showers? I couldn't find a definitive answer in the archives.

Thanks!
Old Jan 6, 2007, 10:32 am

I just landed from NRT today and didn't see any shower available in the lounge at NRT.
So instead, enjoy the beer machine :-)
THough if you really really want to take a shower at the airport, there is a paid service available in the same terminal.
http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/guid...svc_37_t1.html
Old Jan 6, 2007, 11:24 am

Programs: UA Million Miler, Lifetime United Club member
Originally Posted by tokioblue
I just landed from NRT today and didn't see any shower available in the lounge at NRT.
So instead, enjoy the beer machine :-)
THough if you really really want to take a shower at the airport, there is a paid service available in the same terminal.
http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/guid...svc_37_t1.html
The public shower facility is awesome! I always use it to freshen up before my flight back to the states, which is usually late PM. AM I usually take the train to Narita village and walk the the incredible temple/gardens. PLus the shower is only around $5 US - a real bargain.
Old Jan 6, 2007, 12:12 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA EXP, BD GE
I was in the big one and the smaller one last week and didn't see anything. Plenty of cup o noodles though.
Old Jan 6, 2007, 1:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
I wish there were shower facilities here, or that they would issue some passes to the public place. The public place is pretty good, and has only been totally busy once that I've been there. Not a bad deal at 500 yen (cheaper in yen than dollars), but better when it wad 300 yen a year or so ago.
Old Mar 10, 2007, 8:39 pm

Just read on the CO boards that NW is opening a new WC at Satellite 1 towards the end of April. The new WC will have showers! Effective April 1, DL and CO are moving their operations from Terminal 2 to Terminal 1. NW will continue to operate the WC at Satellite 2 as well as its bank of flights.
Old Mar 10, 2007, 8:46 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
The word I have for the new Club opening is April 22... am trying to get more info on the club ammenities.

Originally Posted by FTraveler
Just read on the CO boards that NW is opening a new WC at Satellite 1 towards the end of April. The new WC will have showers! Effective April 1, DL and CO are moving their operations from Terminal 2 to Terminal 1. NW will continue to operate the WC at Satellite 2 as well as its bank of flights.
Old Mar 10, 2007, 10:50 pm

Programs: UA 1K, BD Silver, Amtrak Select, SPG & PCR Plat/ICH Amb, AA, AS, DL, PR
Showers at a WC in NRT...how exciting. Seeing that the WC in Satellite 2 will still be open, any idea on the fate of smaller WC once the new lounge opens?
Old Mar 11, 2007, 7:45 am

Originally Posted by thezipper
The word I have for the new Club opening is April 22... am trying to get more info on the club ammenities.
How long were you going to wait to tell us?
Old Mar 11, 2007, 8:06 am

Programs: NW plat
I sure hope they keep those Oreo cookie chocolates! I judge all clubs by the food, and if chocolate is lacking, as it is in most World Clubs, they get demerits. On my way through yesterday I found the Oreos went very well with the Cotes du Rhone I drank to help myself sleep through the first half of the flight back to Minnesota.
Old Mar 11, 2007, 10:29 am

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
Schmutz, I have to keep a few things under wraps or else it wouldnt be "exciting"

Originally Posted by SchmutzigMSP
How long were you going to wait to tell us?
Old Mar 11, 2007, 10:41 am

Schmutz, I have to keep a few things under wraps or else it wouldnt be "exciting"
I know, I know...but you could have at least taken me aside at the last Ringer's Roundtable™...
Old Mar 11, 2007, 12:01 pm

Programs: CO Silver, HHonors Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by SchmutzigMSP
I know, I know...but you could have at least taken me aside at the last Ringer's Roundtable™...
Hey, this sounds like a good time... How do I get to be a "Ringer"?
Old Mar 11, 2007, 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by cmdinnyc
Hey, this sounds like a good time... How do I get to be a "Ringer"?
"Don't call us, we'll call you."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.