Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Worldperks Business Credit Card Question

Worldperks Business Credit Card Question

Old Aug 27, 06, 3:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Arrow Worldperks Business Credit Card Question

I apologize in advance if this has been discussed, as I have done a search, and am a UA guy, so am not on this forum often. My brother, who is slowly becoming obsessed with miles and points, was telling me about how he has a NW WorldPerks Business card. He said that he wishes that he would get all the miles, but that they go to the company. Apparently, a good friend of his, who works for a different company but has the same card, said that there is a way that you pay a certain fee and get the miles, in addition to your company receiving them. I insisted that this sounds ridiculous, but he said that he was sure that it was correct. Can someone enlighten either me or my brother please, and set this straight?

Thanks
Old Aug 28, 06, 5:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Aynone at all?
Old Aug 28, 06, 7:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HH, MR elite. Fly mostly AA/WN/B6.
I got the WorldPerks Visa Business card for my business and do not recall seeing this offer in any of the paperwork or marketing stuff.
Old Aug 28, 06, 8:08 pm

Bizperks?

I was just on the bizperks section of NWA website and was perusing the Q&A. There was a Worldperks business card offer which basicly split the signup and miles between the Company, Travel manager and Employee. I did not find in useful because I am all three already but you might check it out.

Short
Old Sep 4, 06, 8:47 am

Own account, own miles

The WP Business Visa account is in the company name. The card holder pays a fee for their own account and the miles posted from the use on that card go to the WP number on the credit card. My wife and I have a business and miles for purchases she makes go to her WP account and my miles from my purchases go to my WP account. There a fee for each cardholder. I want to say it's forty dollars per additional account.
Old Sep 6, 06, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by PetoskeyFlyer
The WP Business Visa account is in the company name. The card holder pays a fee for their own account and the miles posted from the use on that card go to the WP number on the credit card. My wife and I have a business and miles for purchases she makes go to her WP account and my miles from my purchases go to my WP account. There a fee for each cardholder. I want to say it's forty dollars per additional account.
Thanks! So the miles go to just your or your wife, or both one of your accounts and the company?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: