Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Using WorldClubs Card Internationally

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Using WorldClubs Card Internationally

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2008, 7:02 pm

Programs: DL DM/3MM, Lifetime DL SkyClub, BA Gold, Amex Centurion, AVIS Chairman's, Hertz Platinum
AM lounge in GDL ;-)

I was flying AS from GDL-LAX-SEA a few weeks ago. I figured one of my three cards could probably get me into the Aeromexico Salon Premier @ GDL. I walked up and was super nice to the agent, gave her my SkyTeam E+ (Worldperks Plat) card and she looked it up in the book, asked me where I was going/who I was flying, etc. She said that card wasn't valid. Then I proceeded to hand her my Platinum Amex and my WorldClubs Lifetime card, I said I'm sure one of these will work. She looked at the Amex Plat, and I think they need to be MX or Latin American Centuron/Plat cards to work, but then she looked up the WorldClubs card and sure enough, it worked fine and she welcomed me in.

Moral of the story: I love my WorldClubs membership. Not just because it gets me into the AS Boardroom all the time, but because more often than not, it gets me into where I want to go.
Old Jul 7, 2008, 7:15 pm

Programs: UA Silver
Originally Posted by nroscoe
CDG: AF's T2E lounge only is for WC members, all AF lounges are for ST E+ members
... will be in CDG traveling to EVN on standalone AF ticket. Does anyone know if this constitutes a valid int'l itinerary for access to the AF T2E lounge (as opposed to flying back to MSP on NW) with a 60-day WC card?

Any recent happy access experiences there?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.