Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

miles upgrade on CO for non-status companion?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2006, 4:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, DL

I am a NW SE and will be travelling with my wife who has no status on a CO flight. The NW webpage says that non elites cannot use miles to upgrade V-fares on CO. Can I - as an elite - use my miles to upgrade my wife and hope for a comp upgrade at the same time? and how do I go about getting that done - any way to do it online?
Old Jun 16, 2006, 5:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Some place in this wonderful world (usually at 39,000 ft in seat 1C)
Programs: CO Gold Elite / NW Gold Elite
Originally Posted by germansoks
I am a NW SE and will be travelling with my wife who has no status on a CO flight. The NW webpage says that non elites cannot use miles to upgrade V-fares on CO. Can I - as an elite - use my miles to upgrade my wife and hope for a comp upgrade at the same time? and how do I go about getting that done - any way to do it online?
The easiest way is call the WPSC BEFORE you book the flight and ask them if there's any upgrade (R) availability, then book it via the web site to save the extra fee, call the WPSC and use the miles from YOUR account for the upgrade...as long as the miles are coming from an elite's account all domestic fares are upgradable, doesn't matter that she is not an elite

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.