newark terminal b

Old Jul 25, 2005, 11:06 am
Original Poster

newark terminal b

is there an elite access line for continental elite taking a NW flight?

thanks in advance
Old Jul 25, 2005, 11:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Why is this posted Newsstand? Just another example of someone who clicked the wrong forum.

This d*mn newsstand needs to go!
Old Jul 28, 2005, 10:33 am
Original Poster

You are correct and I am sorry..
Old Jul 28, 2005, 2:36 pm

Programs: NW Plat, CO Plat
Originally Posted by sweetsue
is there an elite access line for continental elite taking a NW flight?

thanks in advance
Do you mean at boarding? There is no blue carpet , but NW does preboard elites members, including CO ones.

There is no elite/ first class line for security checks, but the regular lines are quite short.
Old Jul 29, 2005, 12:18 pm
Original Poster

thanks...

i guess i meant security but appreciate all the info...

thanks again
Old Aug 8, 2005, 10:30 am

Programs: NW Plat
Regular lines quite short? Depends on when you're flying. If you're going out of EWR on a Sunday afternoon, the lines can be very, very long. Fortunately the World Club is airside.
Old Aug 8, 2005, 2:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Why hasn't this been moved or closed yet? Clearly it's not a Newsstand item.
Old Apr 27, 2006, 1:41 am

Programs: CO OP Serf
Sorry to drag an old post out of retirement, but I was curious about something. I'll be flying J on AZ later this year and wanted to know if it's possible to get into the WC in term b, as they are in seperate areas airside. Has anyone attempted to get into B1 to use one of the clubs when they've been flying internationally?
Old Apr 27, 2006, 2:48 am

Originally Posted by thenewflesh
Sorry to drag an old post out of retirement, but I was curious about something. I'll be flying J on AZ later this year and wanted to know if it's possible to get into the WC in term b, as they are in seperate areas airside. Has anyone attempted to get into B1 to use one of the clubs when they've been flying internationally?
Hopefully someone with more specific info will respong. But I have been told that a NW agent can give you a security pass if you explain your situation. Of course, that will depend on you finding an agent that is feeling kind at a not-so-busy time. (Given kiosk check-in, that is easier to do than it once was.) Without the security pass, there is no way you get through with your BP and WC card alone.

B3 security lines can be very long, especially at evening prime-time, so if you do get through, be sure to leave yourself plenty of time to pass through security.

Good luck!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.