Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2005 customer Survey

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2005, 4:51 pm
Original Poster

2005 customer Survey

Just recieved a 2005 Customer Survey which appears to be targeted. 1,000 miles for completion of survey. They just don't get it. With the questions were : How committed are you to your relationship with World Perks? How likely are you to committed to World Perks in the future. It was like on an online dating survey.
Let's face it; as a Gold Elite, the only reason to fly NW for me since I fly mostly domestic, is the free upgrades. It is certainly not the lack of IFE, the lack of food/snacks, the charming GAs, or the ease in redeeming miles. Living in a city that is not a hub, the connections especially through MEM are not fun, it is the upgrades that make me fly NW. Of course there was only one question about the upgrades, nothing regarding food, of IFE. They just don't get it.

Last edited by tinnub; Jul 8, 2005 at 4:53 pm
Old Jul 8, 2005, 6:58 pm

Programs: DL 1MM Annual Silver,AS 100K 22-24, AS 75K 15-21
Originally Posted by tinnub
: How committed are you to your relationship with World Perks? How likely are you to committed to World Perks in the future. It was like on an online dating survey.
When I got to the same question, I felt the same way.

The question asked,
Relationships between customers and companies typically evolve through a number of phases over time. Which of the following statements best describes your current relationship with WorldPerks?
I am a new WorldPerks member and am discovering the benefits and obligations a long-term relationship with WorldPerks entails.
I am receiving increasing levels of benefits and satisfaction from WorldPerks such that I am more willing to become committed to a relationship with WorldPerks on a long-term basis.
I am receiving high levels of benefits and am highly satisfied with WorldPerks such that I fly Northwest if at all possible.
I am receiving decreasing benefits and am dissatisfied with WorldPerks such that I am contemplating relationship termination and considering other airlines for my travel needs.

I didn't know I was dating Worldperks.

Jiburi

Last edited by jiburi; Jul 8, 2005 at 7:00 pm
Old Jul 8, 2005, 7:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
If you want to send a message to NW, this is the correct answer:

"I am receiving decreasing benefits and am dissatisfied with WorldPerks such that I am contemplating relationship termination and considering other airlines for my travel needs. "
Old Jul 8, 2005, 7:32 pm

Sorry channa, but I've been having a long relationship with Worldperks, WITH BENEFITS, and are quite happy together.

I'm in no way thinking about terminating my relationship with Worldperks any time in the near future.

Jiburi
Old Jul 8, 2005, 7:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
I didn't say you weren't happy.

I said the way to send them a message is to vote negatively. Otherwise why would they improve things if everybody is happy?
Old Jul 8, 2005, 7:45 pm

Programs: NW PL
I basically said that everything is going downhill. I'm still loyal to NW, but I indicated that could change over the next 6 months to two years. In the comments area at the end of the survey I said that what I really would want is the abilty to easily upgrade internationally with miles with a M or Q fare. What I should have said - but forgot since I'm out of DTW and it's less of an issue - is what good are upgrades when the domestic fleet is increasingly becoming CRJ's? I hope IND passengers got this survey! CRJ's on most routes and NO WORLD CLUB? EEAGH! (Yes, I know they are building a new terminal there - and I stated the importance of the WC in my survey).

I am most curious about the questions regarding our willingness to provide criticism and involvement. What's this all about? Do they REALLY care what we think? I miss Beth already.

Last edited by dtw4nwa; Jul 8, 2005 at 7:48 pm
Old Jul 10, 2005, 1:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Question E-mail subject line?

What is the e-mail subject line for this targeted 1,000-mile customer service WorldPerks "relationship" survey?

Knowing that would certainly make it easier to wade through my (and my family's) e-mail to see if we've been targeted. @:-)

Thanks. :-:
Old Jul 10, 2005, 1:40 am

Earn 1,000 WorldPerks Bonus Miles

Originally Posted by SPN Lifer
What is the e-mail subject line for this targeted 1,000-mile customer service WorldPerks "relationship" survey?

Knowing that would certainly make it easier to wade through my (and my family's) e-mail to see if we've been targeted. @:-)

Thanks. :-:
The subject line is titled, Earn 1,000 WorldPerks Bonus Miles.
Old Jul 10, 2005, 2:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
It must be my continuous illicit relationship with Continental that prevented me from receiving this survey.

Well, Northwest, you don't know Continental like I do.

Anyone else not receive this survey?
Old Jul 10, 2005, 5:53 am

Programs: QF Plat - OW EMD | DL Gold / Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by slippahs
It must be my continuous illicit relationship with Continental that prevented me from receiving this survey.

Well, Northwest, you don't know Continental like I do.

Anyone else not receive this survey?
No Survey. NW Plat here with decreased NW travel this year.

Also could be blocked and sitting in a spam folder, will look.

SDF_Traveler
Old Jul 10, 2005, 6:49 pm

Programs: WorldPerks
As said before many times on this forum "If NW decided to do themselves a favor and monitor this," they would make their customers a whole lot happier. Not to mention that their job would be much easier.
Old Jul 10, 2005, 10:01 pm

Location: Oklahoma City, OK - NWA Gold - AA Gold - Hilton Diamond - Marriott Gold
Programs: NW, CO, WN, HH
Are they in a position where they're actually WANTING to rid the WP program?
Old Jul 10, 2005, 10:29 pm

Programs: Skyclub lifetime, Priority Pass, HH Gold.
Somebody pls post a link to the survey.
Old Jul 11, 2005, 12:38 pm

Originally Posted by The NWA kid
Somebody pls post a link to the survey.
My link in the email has my worldperks number imbedded but try this with your worldperks number. Place your worldperks number where you see the X's. XXXXXXXXX

http://www.surveywriter.net/in/survey/survey139/2005css.asp?pw=XXXXXXXXX

Jiburi

Last edited by jiburi; Jul 11, 2005 at 12:41 pm
Old Jul 11, 2005, 12:51 pm
mdb

Originally Posted by jiburi
My link in the email has my worldperks number imbedded but try this with your worldperks number. Place your worldperks number where you see the X's. XXXXXXXXX

http://www.surveywriter.net/in/surve...p?pw=XXXXXXXXX

Jiburi
Thanks but it doesn't work....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.