Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Forgot to enter WP# on Visa application

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2005, 10:39 am
Original Poster

I just applied online for the WorldPerks Signature Visa (after June 1), and was approved. I forgot to enter my WP# in the WP# field, which is strangely placed above the form.

I called the customer service number, and they claim that they will automatically search for a WP# belonging to me, and will put that number on my Visa account. Somehow, I doubt that they will be able to accomplish this, but maybe I'm wrong. My WP profile address is the same as the Visa billing address.

Has anyone had experience with them being able to do this? I envision a lot of hassles with getting my miles if they assign me a new WP#.

Thank you.
Old Jun 8, 2005, 12:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats

Last edited by MikeMpls; Jul 9, 2013 at 11:29 pm
Old Jun 8, 2005, 9:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: aa/ua gold; mar titanium. SPG till I die.
I didn't on mine and mine came with the correct number. I think that if you don't have a WP account, they create one, or match yours up to an existing one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.