Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Can anyone recommend a consolidator to Thailand?

Old Apr 11, 05, 3:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA gold/SPG something or another

With search down I thought i'd take recommendations here for a consolidator to Thailand.

I'm planning on going to BKK mid-june and want to get a fare on NW that earns miles since I'd get about 35k w/ MVPG bonus.

NWA.com is showing ~1200, I found thaifly.com for $880 (around there) and was wondering if I could possibly do any better.

JAL is listing on thaflyi.com for ~$750 so i'm hoping to find an NW fare at that same rate.

I KNOW this has been done before but I haven't found anything on google and I know the mods can still search so if one can provide a few links, that would be helpful too!

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by civicmon; Apr 11, 05 at 3:55 pm
Old Apr 11, 05, 4:26 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, HH Dia, Hyatt Dia, SPG Plat, IHG Plat
try www.asiaairfare.com (Vantage Travel in Chicago, IL). always use them with good result.
Old Apr 11, 05, 4:46 pm

Location: CTU (Chengdu, China)/ SFO (San Francisco area, USA)
Programs: UA 1K/1MM; SPG Lifetime Gold
Try the travel agent I always use

1-800-644-3615. Her name is Lucy.
Old Apr 11, 05, 4:57 pm

Programs: DLPlat;AA,BA,US
Lightbulb Grab the ThaiFly fare....

Originally Posted by civicmon
With search down I thought i'd take recommendations here for a consolidator to Thailand.

I'm planning on going to BKK mid-june and want to get a fare on NW that earns miles since I'd get about 35k w/ MVPG bonus.

NWA.com is showing ~1200, I found thaifly.com for $880 (around there) and was wondering if I could possibly do any better.

JAL is listing on thaflyi.com for ~$750 so i'm hoping to find an NW fare at that same rate.

I KNOW this has been done before but I haven't found anything on google and I know the mods can still search so if one can provide a few links, that would be helpful too!

Thanks in advance.
Quick...Grab the ThaiFly fare if it is on NW...you will earn ff miles....and the fare you showed is the best I have found...

If you book on ThaiFly or China Silk Tours ...then you have 5 days to pay or cancel - no charge...(you will need to fax in your credit card info)...

http://www.thaifly.com/Home/index.php .

http://www.chinasilktour.com/airline_hotel.php .

That will give you time to search more....and not lose the good fare already quoted...

I have used Thaifly as well as China Silk Tours in finding lowest airfares to BKK as well as Asia.

Be very wary of booking with some consolidators....you might NOT earn ff miles! Be sure to ask!!

Good Luck...and please report back if you find new sources...Thanks!

TravelerJim

Last edited by travelerjim; Apr 11, 05 at 4:59 pm
Old Apr 11, 05, 8:03 pm

Originally Posted by civicmon
I use HIS Travel in Costa Mesa California. They are SUPER CHEAP to Japan & China. I'm sure they could do something to Thailand also. The phone # is714)668-1175.

Search this Thread